Glen Rock, PA –-(Ammoland.com)- American Built Arms Company (A*B Arms brand) is proud to introduce their latest innovative, lightweight product; the A*B Arms MOD*X M500 Tactical System.
The A*B Arms MOD*X M500 Tactical System is a bolt-on replacement stock specifically designed for the Mossberg 500 Shotgun.
The “Fixed-Adjustable” buttstock which includes the A*B Arms Enhanced Buffer Tube and spring loaded butt pad allows for up to 28 different locking positions. The adapter easily bolts to rear of the M500 receiver without any alterations to your shotgun. It provides a quality, flexible upgrade to the existing factory stock.
“A*B Arms is excited to launch our newest lightweight, innovative product to owners of the Mossberg 500 Shotgun,” said Jason Combs, President and Founder of American Built Arms Company. “The MOD*X M500 Tactical System is our first foray into the shotgun market. We look forward to launching additional shotgun products as they become available.”
- Designed and manufactured in the U.S.A. by a Veteran-Owned company
- Designed for the Mossberg 500 Shotgun
- Has a solid fixed stock body with an adjustable, spring loaded butt pad
- L.O.P. adjusts from 12.25” to 16.5” with 28 possible locking positions
- Weighs only 1 lb. 9 oz.
- Aluminum adapter is made out of 6061 T6 and is Class 3, hard-coat anodized
- Includes A*B Arms Urban Sniper Stock and P*Grip pistol grip. Made out of high-strength polymer
- Stock adapter available individually
- Adapter accepts standard AR-15 grips and carbine receiver extensions
The A*B Arms MOD*X M500 Tactical System will be on display at SHOT Show in the American Built Arms Company booth #7006 (1st Level LE Area).
About American Built Arms Company:
Headquartered in Glen Rock, Pennsylvania, in an area with a long tradition of manufacturing excellence and craftsmanship, American Built Arms Company (A*B Arms) was founded on the principles of Honor, Service and Integrity. A*B Arms is a Veteran-owned, Type 07/NFA FFL, privately held manufacturing company providing the defense industry, security and law enforcement, sporting goods and firearms owners with American-made, quality firearms products and accessories. www.abarms.com.