Grinnell, Iowa –-(Ammoland.com)- Learn about the hottest new Brownells products from the best brands at the New Product Center.
Hosted by Merchandise Manager Paul Levy, the videos review what’s new, and remain at the New Product Center page for several weeks. Then the videos are archived on the Brownells YouTube channel and are accessible at any time.
Products in this week’s video include:
1. Grayboe Rifle Stocks. Composite stocks accept Remington 700 barreled actions and give the same profile of a fiberglass McMillan A5 stock. Fully-licensed by McMillan, Grayboe stocks provide rigidity and free-float the barrel to help maximize accuracy potential. Comes with recoil pad installed, along with swivel studs for both a bipod and a sling, sold separately. Available in a wide range of colors and camo patterns to fit different barrel profiles and action lengths. Renegade stocks have a precision-rifle profile. Outlander stocks have the traditional hunting rifle profile.
- Grayboe Renegade Stock, Remington 700 Short Action with Badger DBM. $349 to $399 retail.
- Grayboe Renegade Stock, Remington 700 Long Action with Badger DBM. $349 to $399 retail.
- Grayboe Renegade Stock, Remington 700 BDL Short Action. $349 to 399 retail.
- Grayboe Outlander Stock, Remington 700 Long Action. $299 to $349 retail.
2. Ultimatum Precision U300 Actions. Based on the Remington 700 pattern, U300 actions are carefully machined for maximum precision. Bolt head has a floating 3-lug design that gives positive engagement and secure lockup. Bolt heads can be quickly swapped out to fit different calibers. Short-throw bolt makes follow up shots fast and easy. Attractive styling gives a unique appearance. Works with commonly-available Remington 700 bottom metals and triggers. Comes with Picatinny rail installed for simple optics mounting. FFL required.
- U300 Short Action, 223 Bolt Face, #100-023-391. $998 retail.
- U300 Short Action, 308 Bolt Face, #100-023-392. $998 retail.
- U300 Short Action, Magnum Bolt Face, #100-023-393. $998 retail.
3. KE Arms Glock Slides. Slides drop onto popular models of Glock pistols and have unique slide serrations and rear cut for a Trijicon RMR optic. The optic cut has a cover plate for use when an optic is not installed. Available with different patterns of serrations. Available for Gen 3 G17 and G19 pistols. Bravo has serrations on both sides of the slide. Charlie has serrations on both sides and top. Delta has complete cuts through both sides and top of the slide.
- Bravo G17 Slide. #100-023-175. $429.99 retail.
- Bravo G19 Slide. #100-023-176. $429.99 retail.
- Charlie G17 Slide. #100-023-177. $549 retail.
- Charlie G19 Slide. #100-023-178. $549 retail.
- Delta G17 Slide. #100-023-179. $599 retail.
- Delta G19 Slide. #100-023-180. $599 retail.
4. Chambermax TA-1 Tactical Slide Racker (#100-023-361). Slide racker installs onto popular models of Glock pistols and gives extra grip and leverage to make slide racking fast and easy. Requires no permanent modification of the pistol, and simply replaces the factory backplate. Fits G17, G22 and similar. $32.99 retail.
Serious About Firearms Since 1939, Brownells is the world’s leading source for guns, gun parts and accessories, ammunition, gunsmithing tools, and survival gear. With a large selection of both common and hard-to-find items, and an extensive collection of videos, articles, and gun schematics, Brownells is the expert for everything shooting-related. Committed to maintaining our great traditions, Brownells has more, does more and knows more – and guarantees it all, Forever. For more information or to place an order, call 800-741-0015 or visit Brownells.com. Stay up-to-date with Brownells on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.