EDGEFIELD, S.C. -(Ammoland.com)- Just in time for spring turkey season, YETI and the National Wild Turkey Federation have teamed up to bring turkey hunters high-tech turkey gear featuring the NWTF logo.
Making a purchase on YETI’s website and choosing to customize your cooler or other product with the NWTF logo will make a positive impact on the NWTF Save the Habitat. Save the Hunt. initiative.
A portion of the purchase price for each item will come back to the NWTF, ensuring the gobbler pursuit for years to come.
Many of these products will be premiered at the NWTF’s Turkey Town at the Mossy Oak booth during the Shooting, Hunting, Outdoor Trade Show this year in Las Vegas.
From coolers like the:
- Tundra 45 or Tundra 65 — This premium cooler is infused with legendary YETI toughness — a durable roto-molded construction and PermaFrost Insulation and ColdLock Gasket. It’s UV-resistant and nearly indestructible. The marine-grade polyester rope handles with textured grips let you easily haul your Tundra, which also features molded-in tie-down slots and non-slip feet.
- YETI Roadie — The Roadie is BYOB’s new best friend. Its ColdLock Gasket is built just like the Tundra’s, so ice stays colder longer, and it’s No Sweat design means you’ll never be stuck mopping up a mess. With its compact body and roto-molded construction, this small but mighty outdoor cooler is ready to hit the road.
Other products include the:
- Rambler Lowball — The 10 oz. Lowball is the ideal drinking companion. Whether it replaces your morning coffee cup or serves as your nightly whiskey glass, it will never shatter or leave a ring on your coffee table.
- Rambler Bottle — comes in 18, 36, or 64 ounces and is next level. The perfect addition to your rough commutes, day hikes, or kayak sessions, this insulated water bottle has the power to keep your water cold (or coffee hot) until the last sip.
- Rambler 20 oz. and 30 oz. Tumbler — Your beverages will stay ice cold or piping hot longer in this iconic stainless-steel tumbler. Plus, its crystal-clear lid lets you check your drink status in a flash. Refill, anyone?
So, look for the logo and support brands, like YETI, that have made a commitment to support the Save the Habitat. Save the Hunt. initiative.
About the National Wild Turkey Federation:
When the National Wild Turkey Federation was founded in 1973, there were about 1.5 million wild turkeys in North America. After decades of work, that number hit an historic high of almost 7 million turkeys. To succeed, the NWTF stood behind science-based conservation and hunters’ rights.
About Save the Habitat. Save the Hunt.:
The NWTF Save the Habitat. Save the Hunt. initiative is a charge that mobilizes science, fundraising and devoted volunteers to raise $1.2 billion to conserve and enhance more than 4 million acres of essential wildlife habitat, recruit at least 1.5 million hunters and open access to 500,000 acres for hunting.
For more information, visit their website.
YETI is the cooler of choice for outdoor enthusiast, pro, tailgaters and backyard barbecue kings. And that still gets them fired up. Ultimately, life is about having a good time doing what you love. And for YETI, that’s being outdoor hunting whitetails, catching a tarpon on the fly and spending time with their families and buddies. They’re wild at heart. So their coolers couldn’t be anything less.