NEWINGTON, N.H. –-(Ammoland.com)- SIG SAUER, Inc., the world’s most renowned name in firearms, has set a category standard yet again within the company’s Electro-Optics Division. The TANGO6 Riflescope with LevelPlex boasts features that have created a long-range shooting tool like no other on the market.
The new TANGO6 riflescope line with LevelPlex and T120 turrets offers shooters the ideal high-precision shooting solution. LevelPlex allows the shooter to remove unwanted cant from the system to +/- 0.5° of accuracy. This is 6 times more accurate than a typical bubble level. The LevelPlex anti-cant system utilizes an integrated digital level with cant indicators located inside of the riflescope. Offered in FFP with four different reticle options, MOA and MRAD glass-etched reticles and the new proprietary DEV-L ballistic holdover reticle.
The T120 high-speed, low-profile turrets help the user to quickly dial in their shooting solution when time is of the essence. The high-speed turrets feature LockDown™ Zero System, including 120 clicks per rotation with a resettable zero, a zero-stop, and the turrets are lockable at any location. A free SIG Ballistic Turret, SBT Dial, is also included and is custom laser engraved to match your unique ballistics and environmental conditions.
“LevelPlex is a real game-changer” said Andy York, President SIG SAUER Electro-Optics, “the digital anti-cant system is built into the reticle of the riflescope and provides for simple, fast and incredibly precise long range accuracy.”
As expected from SIG SAUER Electro-Optics, the TANGO6 features HDX glass, enhanced definition glass combined with high transmittance glass, to create optical clarity in any light situation. The riflescope also features MOTAC, which powers up the unit when it senses motion and powers down when it does not for extended battery life. The TANGO6 is water- and fog-proof as well. The TANGO6 riflescope with LevelPlex are a dream come true for long-range, high-precision shooters; available in 5-30x56mm, 4-24x50mm and 3-18x44mm, while a capped close quarters 1-6x24mm non-LevelPlex model is also available.
- LevelPlex Anti-Cant System utilizes an integrated digital level with user selectable reticle cant detection at +/- 0.5(degree symbol) or +/-1(degree symbol) sensitivity.
- LevelPlex Anti-Cant System offered in FFP with four different reticle options (MOA Milling, MRAD Milling, MOA DEV-L Holdover and MRAD DEV-L Holdover).
- T120 high-speed turrets feature LockDown Zero System, including 120 clicks per rotation (12 MRAD or 30 MOA) with a resettable zero, a zero-stop, and the turrets are lockable at any location
- Proprietary DEV-L Holdover reticle developed with long-range precision shooters for extreme speed and accuracy
- HDX optics extra-low dispersion glass (ED) combined with high transmittance glass (HT) provide industry leading light transmission and optical clarity for any situation
- MOTAC (Motion Activated Illumination) powers up when it senses motion and powers down when it does not. Provides for optimum operational safety and enhanced battery life
- Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete immersion up to 1 meter) and fog-proof performance
- Free SIG Ballistic Turret, SBT Dial is included and is custom engraved to match your unique ballistics and environmental conditions
MSRP: $1679.99 – $3119.99
SIG SAUER INFINITE GUARANTEE
“We will repair or replace your SIG SAUER product in the event it becomes damaged or defective, at no charge to you. If we cannot repair your product, we will replace it with a product in perfect working order of equal or better physical condition. It doesn’t matter how it happened, whose fault it was, or where you purchased it.”
INFINITE GUARANTEE FEATURES:
- Unlimited Lifetime Guarantee
- Fully Transferable
- No Warranty Card Required
- No Receipt Required
- No Time Limit Applies
- No Charge
Please note that our Infinite Guarantee excludes coverage for intentional damage, misuse, cosmetic damage that does not affect the performance of the optic, loss, theft or unauthorized repair or modification. All electronic and Tritium components are covered for 5 years from manufacturing date. Please see website for full details.
For more information and to see the entire lineup of SIG SAUER Electro-Optics, visit http://www.sigoptics.com/. Follow SIG SAUER on social media, including Facebook at www.facebook.com/sigsauerinc, Instagram at www.instagram.com/sigsauerinc, and on the SIG SAUER YouTube channel at www.youtube.com/user/sigsauerinc.
About SIG SAUER, Inc.
SIG SAUER, Inc. is a New Hampshire-based weapons systems provider leading the industry in American innovation, ingenuity, and manufacturing. SIG SAUER brings a dedication to superior quality, ultimate reliability, and unmatched performance that has made it the brand of choice among responsible citizens, and many of the world’s most elite military, government, and law enforcement units. As a complete systems provider, SIG SAUER offers a full array of products to meet any mission parameter, from handguns and rifles to silencers, optics, ammunition, accessories, and airguns. The largest member of a worldwide business group of firearms manufacturers that includes SIG SAUER GmbH & Co. KG in Germany and Swiss Arms AG in Switzerland, SIG SAUER is an ISO 9001: 2008 certified company with approximately 1,000 employees. For more information on SIG SAUER, any of its products, or the SIG SAUER AcademySM, log on to www.sigsauer.com.