USA -(Ammoland.com)- We hope you had a wonderful New Year’s celebration, and are going into the New Year well rested and ready to take on your resolutions with a renewed energy.
We wanted to share a brief video message from the Federation’s CEO, Mike Butler, thanking you for a wonderful 70 years, and affirming our resolution to you – that we will stand ready as your voice for conservation no matter the challenges.
And just in case you missed them, here are some of our favorite highlights on how our friends and supporters made our 70th year extra special:
- The Federation’s Youth Hunting & Fishing program launched a volunteer Hunt Master Certification initiative to increase the number of hunting and fishing events for youth across the state.
- More than 30,000 hunters donated whole deer and pounds of meat to our Hunters for the Hungry Program, which helps feed approximately 500,000 neighbors in need each year.
- The Federation’s first-ever endowment, the J. Clark Akers and Anthony T. Campbell Endowment Fund, was established to help secure the Federation’s financial future.
- More than 2,000 youth and 300 volunteers participated in our Tennessee Scholastic Clay Target Program, taking home 23 national titles for Tennessee.
- Thank you once more for an incredible 70 years. We look forward to 70 more.
For YOUR wildlife,
Chief Development Officer
P.S. Got too busy and forgot to make a donation in 2016? What better way is there to start 2017 than with a gift supporting the Federation’s work conserving wildlife and wild spaces? Display your support of the Federation every day with our stunning 2017 Wildlife Calendar for a gift of $50 or more – limited supplies left! Get yours today while they last.
About Tennessee Wildlife Federation:
The Purpose of the Tennessee Wildlife Federation is to champion the conservation, sound management and enjoyment of Tennessee’s wildlife and natural resources for current and future generations through stewardship, advocacy and education.
Visit their website.