PEORIA, Ariz. –-(Ammoland.com)- Apex Tactical Specialties announces the addition of purple anodized trigger options for the popular M&P and M&P Shield, from Smith & Wesson, and most Glock pistols.
The new purple triggers will be available Tuesday, February 28. Dealers and distributors are invited to place stocking orders now.
To insure delivery in time for the February 28 release date, Dealers and distributors can order the new purple anodized Apex triggers and kits by contacting Apex at de[email protected] or calling (623) 322-0200.
Engineered and manufactured by their in-house team of expert designers and machinists, Apex drop-in aftermarket triggers transform pistols with industry-leading improvement over stock trigger system performance.
Apex currently offers all aluminum triggers in a black Type III hardcoat anodize finish, as well as selected models in a red Type II anodize finish. The new Apex triggers, and full trigger kits, available in the purple Type II anodize finish include, by pistol model, the following:
Smith & Wesson M&P
- Apex Flat-Faced Forward Set Trigger Body
- Apex Flat-Faced Forward Set Sear & Trigger Kit
Smith & Wesson M&P Shield
- Apex M&P Shield Action Enhancement Trigger
- Apex Action Enhancement Trigger & Duty/Carry Kit
- Apex Flat-Faced Action Enhancement Trigger
- Apex Flat-Faced Action Enhancement Trigger & Duty/Carry Kit
- Apex Action Enhancement Trigger w/ Factory Gen 3 Trigger Bar
- Apex Action Enhancement Trigger Body
- Apex Action Enhancement Kit
For more information on products from Apex Tactical Specialties, visit www.ApexTactical.com, like Apex Tactical on Facebook or follow @ApexTactical on Instagram and Twitter. Instructional videos on the installation of Apex parts are available on Apex’s YouTube channel.