Ashley Judd Lost When She Went Low

NRA TV
NRA TV

USA – -(Ammoland.com) – NRATV has released a new video as a part of its campaign to promote NRA CEO and Executive Vice President Wayne LaPierre’s CPAC appearance this Friday. His speech will mark the beginning of the NRA’s counter resistance against Hollywood’s misogynistic attacks on Donald Trump supporters.

“We are Donald Trump’s strongest, most unflinching ally,” LaPierre says.

The video features Ashley Judd’s vulgar anti-Trump rhetoric at the D.C. Women’s March—an event that promoted empowerment by calling women “nasty.”

“I’m not as nasty as your own daughter being your favorite sex symbol,” Judd said about Ivanka Trump. “I am a nasty woman.”

While Hollywood tells you that the biggest enemy to women is the conservative movement, they traumatize and humiliate other women to win their anti-Trump war.

The NRA is clear in its message of unwavering support for Donald Trump and those who support him. Wayne LaPierre will lead the fight at CPAC.

Wayne LaPierre’s speech will air live on Friday, February 24, at 1 p.m. ET on NRATV.com. Share the video above using #CounterResistance

Mary
Mary

These people have no sense..What nasty is Joy Behar using the media to abuse a 10 yr old innocent boy…Child abuse is a crime and just because she is in a demented talk show with other nasty women does not make her exempt from child abuse. She has caused a hate crime in an innocent child..As for Judd..Sheer demented stupidity

My USA
My USA

Gotta find the humor in these nut jobs who are screaming, yelling, rioting and protesting all while accusing the right of being hateful? Yeeeeah. Ok. And can any of these “celebs” spell B-O-Y-C-O-T-T? I will no longer view or read anything these anti-Americans do or say. I’m sure I’m not the only one who feels this way. Do they even realize the MAJORITY vote won this election. Yeah, bad career move, I think.

Adorable Deplorable
Adorable Deplorable

Ashley Judd is like school in July…… No class! smh

s
s

Ashley never had any real talent anyway. This is just a last ditch attempt to gain attention…..BAD choice.

s
s

Ashley never had any real talent anyway. This is just a last ditch attempt to gain some attention. BAD choice.

Oldmarine
Oldmarine

Ashley Judd is completely NOT relevant and using disgraceful language that more describes herself than anything.
she uses her disrespectful life as a reason for her words. I guess she expected more from people she really don’t know. That makes her words an insult to all people. She is lost in the dark and will never find the light in life. Sorry,Sorry
>>> OldMarine

MBH
MBH

THE LIST, SHE IS OFF! NO MORE ASHLEY JUDD FOR US DISAPPOINTED, NO CLASS WHAT SO EVER.

Melissa velasco
Melissa velasco

ANOTHER HAS BEEN ACTOR TRYING TO GET SOME ATTENTION ..SHE SHOULD HOOK UP WITH MICHAEL MOORE…ATTENTION WHORES….

Rock
Rock

Yet another Hollywood brainwashed piece of sh^t to add to my “NEVER WATCH AGAIN” list. When the big Hollywood Liberal/Dem mouthpieces appear in a movie, it is NOT watched in my home. This also removes any movies these liberal/Dem SCUMS are associated with in other capacities. So, by these idiots mouthing off, they are also taking down the lesser known actors and actresses in the community. BOYCOTT them, they will whither and die.

Bill
Bill

Ashley Judd’s own sister will tell you that Ashley is “Bat-Sh*t” Crazy. No wonder she didn’t make it big in Hollyweird.

B Dalton
B Dalton
Reply to  Bill

I guess it is OK to be that stupid, when your own Mother says you were born BRAIN-DEAD!!

Frederick Charles Jones
Frederick Charles Jones

Huffington Post published this stuff from Michael Moore. I think the “left” is going nuts as they go down in “flames.”