SALT LAKE CITY, Utah -(Ammoland.com)- Beman, an industry leader in carbon arrow development for over 25 years, introduces the new ICS WhiteOut carbon crossbow bolt.
Made purely for bowhunting and designed to take down the toughest big game, Beman’s Made in USA, ICS WhiteOut bolt combines a strong multi-laminate bright white carbon with proven components and implements the next evolution of graphics for crossbow.
The WhiteOut carbon bolt draws speed from high performance crossbows to aid in driving broadheads through big game for more pass-through impacts.
The ICS bright white shaft increases visibility of arrow flight and big game blood to help determine the broadhead impact point.
ICS WhiteOut is made with precise manufacturing tolerances to insure bolts shoot accurately in the field and provide tighter broadhead groups. Beman is the leading carbon arrow manufacturer and WhiteOut will be produced in Beman’s Utah manufacturing facility.
- Improved in-flight visibility
- Bright white makes finding arrows easier
- Shows blood to identify shot placement
- High-velocity light-weight carbon
- 100 percent straightness checked for accuracy
- Available with Talon, half-moon, or flat-back nocks
- Weight matched for tighter groups
- MSRP: $40.99 per 6-pack
For more information on the Beman ICS WHITEOUT Bolt carbon arrows, visit their website.