KNOXVILLE, Tenn. -(Ammoland.com)- SportDOG Brand, the industry-leading manufacturer of electronic dog-training products and accessories, is currently seeking a Senior Graphic Designer to work at the company’s corporate office, located in Knoxville, Tennessee.
The successful candidate will be responsible for creating design strategies with original concepts; graphic elements and layouts to help the SportDOG line of products gain competitive advantage in the market.
Ideal candidates applying for the position of Senior Graphic Designer should be passionate about the outdoors and be able to thrive in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
He/She must be able to partner with internal staff to provide guidance and direction to all projects by recommending design solutions that meet marketing objectives.
In this role, the new teammate will:
- Work with internal staff to implement graphical and structural packaging systems
- Develop marketing materials and other collateral that adhere to the marketing developmental process
- Maintain departmental, brand management, and corporate standards
- Create conceptual designs to include but not limited to: product industrial design, 3D models, UI/UX, packaging structure design, logo development, multi-media marketing, and advertising campaigns. Conceptual design contributions to include: arrangement of colors, artwork, photography type, and other visual elements
- Utilize Customer Centered Design methodology in all design and development projects
- Design, layout, and maintain structural and graphical content for product portfolio
- Review and critique product packaging and creative designs
- Assist Marketing Manager in creating project production schedules
- Manage multiple graphic design deliverables in relation to marketing and product development schedules, and meet deadlines with a sense of urgency. Proactively communicate with team members or key contacts to push for gated items, work to solve challenges or share at-risk tasks when necessary
- Create and modify complex illustrations within a variety of design approaches
- Post artwork to applicable vendors and proof digital images for accuracy. Manage correspondence with vendors for approvals and proactively solve challenges to meet approval deadlines
- Create graphs and charts for use in publications, websites, and reports
- Research current graphic trends and communicate these trends to marketing and design teams within in each team
- Understand the consumers’ needs and expectations for products and services using methods such as listening to consumer calls in Customer Care
- Responsible for helping meet and exceed financial scorecard objectives
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding personal and corporate goals/objectives
- Reports directly to SportDOG Marketing Manager
- Close working relationships with all team members, packaging vendors, contract manufactures, POP Manager, and Web Development team
To learn more about this position or to apply, please visit their website.
About SportDOG Brand:
SportDOG Brand is owned by Radio Systems Corporation, a manufacturer of electronic dog-training gear and accessories, based in Knoxville, Tennessee. SportDOG product lines include training e-collars, GPS tracking and training systems, bark control collars, containment systems, launchers, and other training aids.