Art by A.F. Branco
USA –-(Ammoland.com)- Macron Wins – And Now For Dessert.
“His victory quickly brought joy from Europe’s political establishment, especially since a Le Pen victory would have plunged the European Union into crisis. But in the end, Mr. Macron, only 39, a former investment banker and an uninspired campaigner, won because of luck, an unexpected demonstration of political skill, and the ingrained fears and contempt that a majority of French still feel toward Ms. Le Pen and her party, the National Front.“
Did you enjoy this cartoon?
- Sign up for Ammoland in your Inbox and get our daily cartoon and email news!
You call yourself pro-gun? Prove it by joining anyone or all of these fine civil rights organizations:
- National Rifle Association (NRA) : https://membership.nrahq.org/
- Second Amendment Foundation (SAF) : https://www.saf.org/
- Firearms Coalition : http://www.firearmscoalition.org/
- Jews For The Preservation Of Firearms Ownership (JPFO) : http://jpfo.org/
- Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms (CCRKBA) : http://www.ccrkba.org
- Gun Owner of America (GOA) : http://gunowners.org
About A.F. Branco
A.F. Branco is a GrassRoots Conservative Political Cartoonist for Conservative Daily News, Net Right Daily, Legal Insurrection, and now Ammoland Shooting Sports News. Share this page and help spread our pro gun, conservative message with humor.