Art by Michael Ramirez
USA –-(Ammoland.com)- Obama to Occupy Wall Street Wallets.
Last year, then-president Barack Obama vetoed a bill that would have curbed the pensions of former presidents if they took outside income of $400,000 or more.
Now former president Barack Obama has decided to accept $400,000 for an upcoming Wall Street speech…
Did you enjoy this cartoon?
- Sign up for Ammoland in your Inbox and get our daily cartoon and email news!
You call yourself pro-gun? Prove it by joining anyone or all of these fine civil rights organizations:
- National Rifle Association (NRA) : https://membership.nrahq.org/
- Second Amendment Foundation (SAF) : https://www.saf.org/
- Firearms Coalition : http://www.firearmscoalition.org/
- Jews For The Preservation Of Firearms Ownership (JPFO) : http://jpfo.org/
- Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms (CCRKBA) : http://www.ccrkba.org
- Gun Owner of America (GOA) : http://gunowners.org
About Michael Ramirez
Two-time Pulitzer Prize winner, Michael Ramirez, combines an encyclopedic knowledge of the news with a captivating drawing style to create consistently outstanding editorial cartoons on Ammoland Shooting Sports News. Share this page and help spread our pro gun, conservative message with humor. Visit : www.michaelpramirez.com