FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif. -(Ammoland.com)- SureFire, LLC, manufacturer of the world’s finest—and most innovative—illumination tools and tactical products, is proud to announce the launch of the all new MASTERFIRE Rapid Deploy Holster system.
The MASTERFIRE is a one-of-a-kind retention holster that uses an open top design to securely retain almost any handgun or handgun configuration, including those with suppressors and red dot sights.
A proprietary lug-and-cam system locks the weaponlight and handgun in place with Level III retention.
Unlike most holsters, the MASTERFIRE is indexed to the WeaponLight, so it can be used with virtually any handgun with a mounted H-Series SureFire WeaponLight.
- Positions holster at optimized angle for a fast, consistent draw stroke
- Provides Level 3 retention, securing firearm with primary and secondary locking systems
- Indexes off of H-Series WeaponLights (XH15, X300UH, X400UH), not the weapon, so it accommodates a wide range of handguns
- Can be set to automatically activate the WeaponLight and/or laser, saving valuable time in high-stress situations
- Open design accommodates red-dot optics and even a suppressor, including SF Ryder Series suppressors
- Constructed of durable, lightweight polymer
- Customizable for personal preferences and adjustable to fit most any duty belt
Its unique light-activation switch can be set to automatically activate the H-Series WeaponLight or laser when the gun is drawn, saving valuable time in high-stress situations and making one-handed manipulations easier.
For more information, visit their website.
Located in Fountain Valley, California, SureFire, LLC is the leading manufacturer of suppressors, high-performance flashlights, weapon-mounted lights, and other tactical equipment for those who go in harm’s way, or anyone who demands the ultimate in quality, innovation, and performance. SureFire illumination tools are used by more SWAT teams and elite special operations forces than any other brand. SureFire is an ISO 9001:2008-certified company.