USA -(Ammoland.com)- The new Lead Sled DFT 2 Shooting Rest provides shooters with an industry leading recoil reduction system.
A key feature of the DFT 2 is its ability to slide the front cradle back and forth along the dual frame providing the versatility to fit virtually any shotgun or rifle.
The new non-marring skeletonized front rest provides shooters with durability and industry leading stability. The dual frame design disperses a maximum amount of recoil energy to make rock solid shots and create positive shooting habits.
- Up to 2.5” of elevation adjustment with oversized wheel on smooth ball bearings
- 18” of adjustment to fit rifles and shotguns of virtually any size
- Dual frame technology accommodates rifles with extended magazines
- Baffled tray keeps weight bags in place
- Rubber-tipped feet offer no-skid support on any surface
- Innovative recoil reducing rear pad
About Battenfeld Technologies, Inc.
Battenfeld Technologies, Inc. is the industry leading manufacturer of shooting, reloading, gunsmithing, gun cleaning supplies, specialty tools and cutlery. We produce innovative, top quality products under: Caldwell Shooting Supplies; Wheeler Engineering; Tipton Gun Cleaning Supplies; Frankford Arsenal Reloading Tools; Lockdown Vault Accessories; Hooyman Premium Tree Saws; Smith & Wesson Accessories; M&P Accessories; Thompson/Center Arms Accessories; Schrade, Old Timer, and Uncle Henry knives and specialty tools; and Imperial knives.
For more information about Battenfeld Technologies, Inc. products, visit their website.