U.S.A. –-(Ammoland.com)- If you believe a semi-automatic target shotgun should point and balance like a fine double gun with perfect balance and weight distribution, then the L4S is the gun you have been waiting for. The magazine is shortened to a four round capacity to reduce the length of the fore-end for improved balance.
The L4S does not have an action spring in the stock and attaches with a simple stock bolt. This feature allows us to sculpt the pistol grip to eliminate the awkward feeling that affects many semi-auto shotguns. Because the L4S is designed for 2 ¾” target loads, the action is shorter than guns made to function up to 3 ½” cartridges, further enhancing the handling characteristics.
The L4S also incorporates a revolutionary new fore-end design that does not rely on wood to be part of the mechanical assembly of the gun. This removes all wiggle and movement in the fore-end that plagues all current semi-auto designs. Additionally, it makes the barrel to receiver relationship more precise and stronger while eliminating the forces that can damage and crack the wood.
The L4S includes all of the performance features our customers have come to expect from Fabarm target guns. The barrels feature our TRIBORE tapered bore, EXIS HP hyperbolic choke system and tapered top rib. All of the controls are extended competition style for better function. Recoil is extremely mild due to our target load tuned gas system.
A combination of innovative design features and a passion for making the best handling semi-auto target shotgun possible make the L4S the clear choice for your next day at the range.
- TriWood: A special process which enhances the grain of the European walnut stock, and provides a high level of water resistance. The stock is also protected by a tough scratch-resistant semi-gloss acrylic varnish.
- Tribore HP: The barrel features a hyperbolic tapered bore to enhance pattern uniformity while increasing pellet velocity. The result is clay crushing performance with low recoil.
- Oversized Bolt Handle: Oversized bolt handle gives the shooter better control when operating the L4S Sporting. Available in left and right hand eject models.
- EXIS HP Choke Tube: New and revolutionary choke tubes with HYPERBOLIC PROFILE. 5 EXIS HP Competition Choke Tubes come standard.
- Oversized Bolt Release: Oversized bolt release gives the shooter better control when operating the L4S Sporting. Available in left and right hand eject models.
- Anodized Fore-end Cap: A special red anodized cap secures the fore-end preventing unwanted movement or damage to the wood stock.