KNOXVILLE, Tenn. -(Ammoland.com)- SportDOG Brand, the industry-leading manufacturer of electronic dog-training products and accessories, has announced the continuation of its ‘Companions for Conservation‘ contest, a part of their Conservation Fund initiative.
The social-media based contest will result in three lucky youth hunters winning prize packages with items related to hunting, conservation, and dog training.
- Started black Labrador retriever, trained by SportDOG Senior ProStaff member Chris Akin of Webb Footed Kennel
- All-expenses paid two-day duck hunting trip for the youth hunter and their guardian at Red Legs Lodge in Arkansas
- SportDOG gear package including a remote trainer, whistles, check cords, dummies, and apparel
- One Year Membership to Ducks Unlimited
- Ducks Unlimited Blades Camo Truck Seat Organizer and Blind Bag
- Mossy Oak Dog Bed
- Ducks Unlimited Hat
- SportDOG Handler Bag and Gun Sleeve
- SportDOG T-Shirt, and Hat
- One Year Membership to Delta Waterfowl
- Rig ‘Em Right Gun Case with Delta Waterfowl logo
- Delta Waterfowl Cooler, Thermos, and Hat
- Delta Waterfowl “North American Waterfowl Identification Guide”
- SportDOG T-Shirt and Hat
How To Enter:
The contest kicks off at 11am on June 1st, 2017 and is open to legal residents of the United States who have reached the age of majority (18) at the time of entry. To be eligible, you must be a parent or guardian of a child that’s age 10 – 18 and who’s also interested in hunting and conservation.
You must also be a current member of a conservation group, and meet the other eligibility requirements found in the Official Contest Rules. Entry is limited to 1 photo submission per person.
To enter, submit an original dog-training, youth-education project, hunting, or wildlife-habitat related photo by using one of the options below:
- Enter through the Facebook page on the “#C4C2017 Contest” tab.
- Post 1 image on Twitter and include the following in your post: #C4C2017, @SportDOGBrand, and the name of the conservation group to which you belong.
- Post 1 image on Instagram and include the following in your post: #C4C2017, @SportDOGBrand, and the name of the conservation group to which you belong.
- Enter through the SportDOG website.
The entry period will run from 11 a.m. EST on June 1st to 11 a.m. EST on June 22nd. A panel of judges will then choose nine finalists, after which, a month-long public voting period for the grand prize winners will take place on their website. The three lucky winners with the most votes will be announced on August 7th via the SportDOG social media accounts.
About SportDOG Brand:
SportDOG Brand is owned by Radio Systems Corporation, a manufacturer of electronic dog-training gear and accessories, based in Knoxville, Tennessee. SportDOG product lines include training e-collars, GPS tracking and training systems, bark control collars, containment systems, launchers, and other training aids.