U.S.A. –-(Ammoland.com)- Long-range shooters anxiously awaiting the innovative AnglEye rings from Warne need wait no longer. AnglEye is available immediately on Warne’s website in both 30mm and 34mm.
ANGLEYE is a new adjustable, extreme long range scope ring system that allows shooters to adjust between 0 to 90MOA; maximizing the amount of elevation travel their scope has to offer. ANGLEYE features a unique ability to zero a scope at long range using a minimal amount of the scope’s internal adjustment, so that the optic can retain its maximum range of elevation travel. ANGLEYE pushes the boundaries of conventional long range shooting wisdom. No longer does a rifle have to sacrifice close range to hit targets at long range. ANGLEYE opens the flood gates of what is possible when you remove the adjustment limitations of your optics.
- Adjustable MOA rings allow you to easily set elevation between 0 to 90MOA after you zero your scope, keeping your reticle centered for the ultimate in long range performance.
- CNC machined from 7075/T6 aluminum for a lightweight & rigid solution.
- Mil-Spec Hardcoat anodized for durability and scratch resistance.
- Rings feature Triple Torque caps for maximum scope tube contact and grip.
- Significantly increases scope’s usable elevation adjustment.
- Available in 30mm and 34mm diameters for maximum compatibility with most long-range scopes.
- Height adjustable with included riser inserts (3, 6 and 12.5mm additional height).
- STANAG/Picatinny rail interface
The ANGLEYE is available now for $399.95
About Warne Scope Mounts:
Celebrating more than 25 years in the industry, Warne Scope Mounts has been supplying world class Made in the USA optic mounts to the shooting industry since 1991. A leading innovator and manufacturer of scope mounting systems, WARNE is positioned to supply its branded products worldwide through distribution and dealerships, as well as servicing the industry as a major OEM supplier. Isn’t it time you “SET YOUR SIGHTS ON WARNE”?