ANOKA, Minn. -(Ammoland.com)- Federal Ammunition is proud to add a pair of new options to its popular Power-Shok Copper lineup, which provides hunters the same freezer-filling consistency of original Power-Shok loads with a non-lead bullet. New 180-grain 300 Win.
Short Magnum and 180-grain 300 Win. Magnum rounds join existing 243 Win., 270 Win., 308 Win. and 30-06 Spring. Power-Shok Copper offerings. Shipments of the new loads are currently being delivered to dealers.
The loads’ accurate, hollow-point copper projectile creates large wound channels, and the Catalyst lead-free primer provides the most efficient and reliable ignition possible.
Features & Benefits:
- New 300 Win. Short Magnum and 300 Win. Magnum loads
- Lead-free copper bullet construction
- Hollow-point design expands consistently
- Accurate, reliable performance
- Large wound channels and efficient energy transfer to the target
- Federal brass
- Catalyst lead-free primer provides the most efficient ignition
Part No. / Description / MSRP:
300WSM180LFA / 300 Win. Short Magnum 180-grain copper / $45.95
300W180LFA / 300 Win. Magnum 180-grain copper / $39.95