Art by Michael Ramirez
USA –-(Ammoland.com)- The Useless But Dangerous – Elephino. Pronounced “hell if I know”
What do you get when you cross a so called “conservative” Republican with a wishy washy coward that votes with the Liberals every time?
Did you enjoy this cartoon?
- Sign up for Ammoland in your Inbox and get our daily cartoon and email news!
You call yourself pro-gun? Prove it by joining anyone or all of these fine civil rights organizations:
- National Rifle Association (NRA) : www.membership.nrahq.org
- Second Amendment Foundation (SAF) : www.saf.org
- Firearms Coalition : www.firearmscoalition.org
- Jews For The Preservation Of Firearms Ownership (JPFO) : www.jpfo.org
- Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms (CCRKBA) : www.ccrkba.org
- Gun Owner of America (GOA) : www.gunowners.org
And, please consider support for the Second Front in Defense of the Second Amendment:
- Knife Rights: www.kniferights.org
About Michael Ramirez
Two-time Pulitzer Prize winner, Michael Ramirez, combines an encyclopedic knowledge of the news with a captivating drawing style to create consistently outstanding editorial cartoons on Ammoland Shooting Sports News. Share this page and help spread our pro gun, conservative message with humor. Visit : www.michaelpramirez.com