ANOKA, Minn. -(Ammoland.com)- Federal Ammunition is pleased to announce it is now offering popular American Eagle Syntech Total Synthetic Jacket (TSJ) bullets as components for handloading, allowing both competitive and casual shooters to load Syntech to their own specifications and pressures.
The competitively priced component bullets are available in three popular handgun caliber options. Shipments are being delivered to dealers.
With an exclusive TSJ polymer jacket that eliminates copper fouling and decreases heat and friction, Syntech loads have redefined the range ammunition category.
Now handloaders can get the benefits of the same groundbreaking design in Syntech component bullets. The advanced range projectiles provide clean, accurate, consistent performance, as well as less splash-back on steel targets.
Features & Benefits:
- Polymer-encapsulated Syntech bullet prevents metal-on-metal contact in the bore
- Eliminates copper and lead fouling
- Decreases heat and friction, extending barrel life
- Significantly reduces the required frequency of cleaning
- Absence of a copper jacket minimizes splash-back on steel targets
- 100-count packs
Part No. / Description / MSRP:
- AE9SJCB1 / 9mm, .355” 115-grain Syntech, 100-count / $16.95
- AE40SJCB1 / 40 cal., .400” 165-grain Syntech, 100-count / $18.95
- AE45SJCB1 / 45 cal., .451” 230gr Syntech, 100-count / $21.95
Federal Premium is a brand of Vista Outdoor Inc., an outdoor sports and recreation company. For more information on Federal Premium, go to their website.
About Vista Outdoor:
Vista Outdoor is a leading global designer, manufacturer and marketer of consumer products in the growing outdoor sports and recreation markets. The company operates in two segments, Shooting Sports and Outdoor Products, and has a portfolio of well-recognized brands that provides consumers with a wide range of performance-driven, high-quality and innovative products for individual outdoor recreational pursuits. Vista Outdoor products are sold at leading retailers and distributors across North America and worldwide. Vista Outdoor is headquartered in Utah and has manufacturing operations and facilities in 13 U.S. States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico along with international customer service, sales and sourcing operations in Asia, Australia, Canada, Europe and New Zealand.