WESTFIELD, Mass. -(Ammoland.com)- Fox shotguns have proven themselves as superb firearms for more than a century.
For 2017, the new Fox A Grade Series presented by Savage Arms continues this heritage of craftsmanship with shotguns that handle gracefully, point naturally and hit hard. Shipments of these fine firearms are now being delivered to dealers.
The Fox A Grade Series features the same components and style that have made all Fox shotguns the envy of collectors. Each of the four box-lock side-by-sides in the series features a beautifully checkered American black walnut stock, splinter fore-end and a bone and charcoal case color-finished receiver.
Available in 12- and 20-gauge, with 26- or 28-inch barrels.
Features & Benefits
- Box lock, side-by-side shotgun
- 14½-inch length of pull, 1½-inch drop at comb
- American black walnut stock with oil finish and precision-cut checkering
- Straight buttstock grip and splinter fore-end
- 26- or 28-inch barrels with solid game rib
- Front brass bead sight
- Includes interchangeable improved cylinder, modified and full chokes
- Double triggers and automatic safety
- Bone and charcoal case color-finished receiver
- Polymer carrying case
Part No. / Description / MSRP
- 19436 / 12-gauge, 28-inch barrel / $4,999
- 19437 / 12-gauge, 26-inch barrel / $4,999
- 19438 / 20-gauge, 28-inch barrel / $4,999
- 19439 / 20-gauge, 26-inch barrel / $4,999
Savage Arms is a brand of Vista Outdoor Inc., an outdoor sports and recreation company. To learn more about Savage Arms, visit their website.
About Vista Outdoor:
Vista Outdoor is a leading global designer, manufacturer and marketer of consumer products in the growing outdoor sports and recreation markets. The company operates in two segments, Shooting Sports and Outdoor Products, and has a portfolio of well-recognized brands that provides consumers with a wide range of performance-driven, high-quality and innovative products for individual outdoor recreational pursuits. Vista Outdoor products are sold at leading retailers and distributors across North America and worldwide. Vista Outdoor is headquartered in Utah and has manufacturing operations and facilities in 13 U.S. States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico along with international customer service, sales and sourcing operations in Asia, Australia, Canada, Europe and New Zealand.