USA -(Ammoland.com)- In their own words, Field & Stream said it was “worth every penny” when they named the Moultrie Mobile Field Modem MV1 to their Best Hunting Gear of 2017 list.
No doubt, thousands of hunters agree. Because getting game images from your property while you’re tucked away at home, or traveling who knows where, is a very appealing concept to a hunter. Especially when they receive an alert the moment the images are captured.
The Field Modem MV1 is a wireless modem that when connected to a compatible Moultrie game camera allows the latest game images to be viewed on a computer, tablet, or mobile device using the free Moultrie Mobile app.
Since its Moultrie, hunters can expect a lot of great images thanks to the Field Modem MV1. That means they’ll need an equally great way to sort and manage their image library. Our newly enhanced Moultrie Mobile app has powerful features that can filter for exactly the shots they’re looking for.
Moultrie game cameras even allow you to manage your camera settings remotely through Moultrie Mobile. Everything about Moultrie Mobile is easy, including setting up the MV1 with a compatible camera.
A free app and no-contract wireless plans that start at just $10 per month make Moultrie Mobile affordable. Not to mention the time and money saved on driving just to pull and download memory cards.
Moultrie Mobile Field Modem MV1 Specs:
- Moultrie Mobile uses the Verizon Wireless 3G network
- Get text or email alerts the instant new images have been captured
- High-resolution versions of images downloaded for free
- Works with 24 Moultrie game cameras, from 2015 or newer
- Legendary Moultrie reputation for reliability
- No activation or deactivation fees with service
- New for 2017
- Improved Apple/Android app adds functionality and a more intuitive user experience
- Nine Moultrie Mobile compatible game cameras cover a range of price points
As the leaders in game management, Moultrie’s dedication to producing reliable and easy to use products has kept Moultrie as the top-selling brand in trail cameras and game feeders, for over 35 years. With an insight for innovation, a commitment to excellence and continuous improvement, Moultrie is driven to develop new and superior products, year after year.