Baltimore, Md. – -(Ammoland.com)- Under Armour, the originator of innovative performance footwear, apparel and equipment, is making it easier to gear up to combat the ever-changing conditions of the hunting season.
For Fall 2017, the brand has provided a strategic way to dress for early, mid and late season hunting by grouping specialized items into three kits that are specific to seasonal climate conditions.
Under Armour’s pinnacle technologies are found across all three kits – UA Threadborne Wool, UA Scent Control and UA Storm. UA Threadborne Wool provides targeted warmth, ventilation and support through a proprietary wool/acrylic blend with Elastarell. UA Threadborne technology allows apparel to dry faster, provides 4-way stretch for optimal mobility, prevents sweat absorption and eliminates clinging and chafing for ultimate fit, comfort and performance. Proprietary UA Scent Control technology combines synthetic Zeolites with the anti-microbial power of Silver to trap and suppress human odor. Last, but not least, UA Storm technology incorporates a durable water-resistant finish along with a breathable, waterproof internal membrane and fully-taped seams.
The UA Early Season Kit is a complete system designed for climates 60°F and above. Under those conditions, cool breathability is the key to comfort and success afield. For that reason, the tops in this kit deliver targeted ventilation, increased mobility and lightweight comfort. For protection from rain and wind, the Early Season Kit bottoms feature UA Storm Technology.
New items in the Early Season Kit include:
- UA Ridge Reaper Early Season Long Sleeve Tee – Ideal for warm-weather hunts with UA’s Threadborne technology, UA Scent Control and UA’s Moisture Transport System. Available in UA Barren Camo and UA Forest Camo. MSRP $44.99.
- UA Early Season Hoodie – Features Threadborne fleece that is light, breathable and has a soft inner layer. Available in UA Barren Camo, UA Forest Camo, Realtree AP® Xtra®, Cannon and Rifle Green. MSRP $109.99.
- UA Ridge Reaper Field Pant – Tough, light, quiet and cool. The perfect pant for warm days. Available in UA Barren Camo. MSRP $149.99.
- UA Stealth Early Season Field Pant – Features 4-way stretch fabric and a multi-pocket design for gear management. Available in UA Barren Camo, UA Forest Camo, Realtree APXtra,Cannon and Black. MSRP $99.99.
As temperatures begin to drop during the middle of the hunting season, Under Armour has hunters covered with a Mid Season Kit that combines a medium-weight wool base layer with innovative outerwear. The UA Mid-Season reversible Wool Base Crew and Legging provide warmth when needed and breathability when it’s mild. UA’s Moisture Transport System wicks sweat away from the body, and UA’s Anti-Odor Technology prevents the growth of odor causing microbes in the base layer. The Mid Season Kit outerwear is crafted from UA Threadborne Wool. The construction is extremely quiet and features UA Storm Technology to protect against rain and wind, in addition to UA Scent Control Technology.
- UA Mid-Season Reversible Wool Base Crew – Like two crews in one, with UA Forest Camo on one side and black on the other, or UA Barren Camo/Black. MSRP $99.99.
- UA Mid-Season Wool Legging – Designed to move with the human body for supreme comfort on every hunt. Available in UA Barren Camo, UA Forest Camo and Realtree AP Xtra. MSRP $99.99.
- UA Mid-Season Wool Jacket – Ideal for all hunting pursuits, with secure hand and chest pockets and an archery-engineered swoop collar. Available in UA Barren and UA Forest Camo. The UA Forest model is equipped with a fall-restrain harness slot in the back. MSRP $249.99.
- UA Stealth Mid-Season Wool Pant – Comfort meets function with pants that feature secure hand and cargo pockets, 22”side zips and durable canvas scuff guards. Available in UA Barren and UA Forest Camo. MSRP $224.99.
When temperatures plummet, Under Armour prepares hunters for the harshest environments on earth. It begins with a tested baselayer foundation in the Extreme Base top and legging. This is the warmest Under Armour base layer, with a soft brushed negative grid interior that contains hot air next to the skin to increase warmth without increasing weight. Strategically placed 4-way stretch panels provide mobility and also allow excess, unwanted heat to escape, in addition to advance moisture transport and UA Scent Control technologies.
- UA Extreme Base Top – Features a zip, stand-up collar for easy on/off. Available in UA Forest Camo, Realtree AP Xtra and Black. MSRP $89.99.
- UA Extreme Base Legging – The wide elastic waist ensures a comfortable fit, and a working fly is appreciated when nature calls. Available in black. MSRP $89.99.
The Extreme Season Kit includes two outerwear combinations. The first is the UA Extreme Wool series. This outerwear combines UA Threadborne Wool with UA’s ColdGear® Reactor – an “intelligent” insulation innovation that adapts to any activity for non-stop comfort and versatility. Reactor insulation is warm, breathable, extremely quiet and strategically placed to provide extra warmth where the human body needs it. For added thermal performance, UA ColdGear Infrared helps retain even more heat without added weight or bulk.
- UA Stealth Extreme Wool Jacket – Features Cold Gear cuffs and engineered swoop collar to contain warmth, along with UA Storm and UA Scent Control Technology. The jacket is compatible with fall-restraint harnesses and available in UA Forest Camo, UA Snow Camo and Realtree AP Xtra. MSRP $299.99.
- UA Stealth Extreme Wool Pant – Loaded with UA technology (UA Storm and UA Scent Control) and features like adjustable, heavy-duty suspenders, cargo pockets with low-profile bellows, durable canvas scuff guards, articulated knees and 22″ side zips. Available in UA Forest Camo, UA Snow Camo and Realtree AP Xtra. MSRP $274.99.
The second outerwear combo in the Extreme Season Kit is the Ridge Reaper Extreme Modular series. PrimaLoft® insulation is the furnace for this jacket and pant. It’s lightweight, water-resistant and extremely breathable. Plus, PrimaLoft has the ability to be compressed without losing its warmth.
The insulation is strategically distributed to provide maximum thermal comfort where needed while removing excess bulk for enhanced mobility. In rain and snow, hunters will appreciate UA’s Storm technology that repels water without sacrificing breathability or warmth.
- UA Ridge Reaper Extreme Modular Jacket – The modular design features zip-off sleeves and a snap-off hood for excellent versatility. Available in UA Barren Camo. MSRP $299.99.
- UA Ridge Reaper Extreme Modular Pant – The stretch-engineered waistband delivers superior mobility and insane comfort. Knee-length side zips and zip-off legs make this a truly modular pant. Available in UA Barren Camo. MSRP $279.99.
Under Armour’s full range of apparel, footwear and gear for hunters is available today at UA.com and at select retail locations.
About Under Armour
Under Armour (NYSE: UA, UAA), the originator of performance footwear, apparel and equipment, revolutionized how athletes across the world dress. Designed to make all athletes better, the brand's innovative products are sold worldwide to athletes at all levels. The Under Armour Connected Fitness™ platform powers the world's largest digital health and fitness community through a suite of applications: UA Record, Map My Fitness, Endomondo and My Fitness Pal. The Under Armour global headquarters is in Baltimore, Maryland. For further information, please visit the Company's website at www.uabiz.com.