FLUSHING, Mich. -(Ammoland.com)- When it comes to hunting with a crossbow, there's no substitute for speed … as long as comfort, accuracy and shootability are not sacrificed in the process.
Recognizing this, Carbon Express set its sight on creating a crossbow that produced incredible speed without sacrificing performance. The result? The birth of the PileDriver 390 crossbow – which is being packaged with a free Quiet Crank rope cocker.
As indicated by the name, the PileDriver 390 unleashes bolts at a screaming 390 feet per second, with an adjustable foregrip and an adjustable buttstock to create the perfect fit for nearly any shooter. Other high-end features Carbon Express crossbows have become known for, such as Anti-Dry-Fire technology and an extremely lightweight overall design, are built in throughout the PileDriver 390.
Built with dedication and stringent standards, the PileDriver 390 has been engineered to capture Carbon Express' extensive knowledge of arrow flight, featuring state-of-the-art performance compression molded limbs, premium alloy cams, and tunable synthetic strings and cables. To maximize the shooting experience, every crossbow trigger is rigorously tested before it leaves the manufacturing facility.
The PileDriver 390 is available in a ready-to-hunt package that includes: rope cocker, quick-detach 3-arrow quiver, 3 PileDriver 20-inch crossbolts, rail lubricant, 3 practice points and a 4X32mm scope.
The Carbon Express X-Force PileDriver 390 Crossbow Package gives hunters top-level capability from a compact, slimline design.
Rocketing arrows towards the target at speeds up to 390 fps with a whopping 142 ft. lbs. of energy, the PileDriver combines top-notch performance with a customizable fit.
An adjustable butt stock and multi-position foregrip help provide a customized fit for greater comfort and accuracy. Quiet Crank Cocking Winch reduces the effort of handling the crossbow's 185-lb. draw weight by 90 percent, making the cocking process much easier.
Anti-dry-fire trigger for safety. Aluminum rail. Power stroke: 13.5″. Width: 18.5″ (uncocked). Weight: 7.2 lbs. RTH Package includes: 4×32 scope, quick detach quiver, three Piledriver arrows with practice points, and rail lubricant.
Highlighted Features and Specifications:
- Speed: 390 fps
- Draw Weight: 185 pounds
- Weight: 7.2 pounds
- Width: 18.5 inches un-cocked, 14.5 inches cocked
- Power stroke: 13.5 inches
- Length: 35.5 to 37.5 inches
- Length of pull: 15¼ to 17¼ inches
- Lightweight, compact slim-line stock design
- Adjustable buttstock for a custom fit
- Step through foot stirrup
- Multi-position foregrip
- Aluminum rail for repeatable accuracy
- Anti-Dry-Fire technology
- Durable compression-molded limbs
- FREE Quiet Crank Cocker included ($100 value)
- Ready To Hunt Kit includes three bolts, quiver, rope cocker, 4X32mm scope, lube and three field points
- MSRP for the PileDriver 390 Crossbow: $399.99
- Top notch Carbon Express crossbow performance
- Top-hunting performance – 390 fps with 142 ft. lbs. of energy
- Adjustable butt stock and multi-position foregrip – customized fit
- Anti-dry-fire trigger
- Comes with Quiet Crank Cocking Winch – reduces cocking effort by 90 percent
- RTH Package includes: 4×32 scope, quick detach quiver, 3 arrows, 3 practice points, and rail lubricant
To learn more visit their website, CarbonExpressCrossbows.com. Like them on Facebook and follow them on Instagram.
About Carbon Express:
Carbon Express is committed to consistently delivering innovation to help hunters Shoot Better. Through extensive product lineups of power-packed arrows, arrow accessories, crossbows, crossbolts and accessories, Carbon Express leads the industry in innovation. At Carbon Express, performance is delivered through precision manufacturing processes and proprietary design that produces consistent results, all well above industry standards.
For more information, visit CarbonExpressCrossbows.com