U.S.A. –-(Ammoland.com)- American Defense MFG (ADM) is proud to release our “ADM4” receivers and complete rifles. This design variant is purely aesthetic in nature. These lower receivers will retain our patented, fully ambidextrous controls that are intuitive in design and function. Perfect for retro builds (with modern features), NFA Engravings, and is also available to other manufacturers wanting ambidextrous controls for their brand. Available now via our dealer network and direct from American Defense Mfg.
ADM4 billet 7075-T6 lower receiver features a Type III Teflon impregnated hard-coat anodized finish, outfitted with our patented ambidextrous magazine release, ambidextrous bolt catch and release, and our dimpled take down and pivot pins. The trigger guard is ready for winter gloves without manipulation. Radii and chamfers throughout make this billet lower a marvel that stretches the capabilities of modern production CNC manufacturing. A 20-degree competition style mag well is concealed in the design, allowing lightning fast magazine changes. An integral upper/lower tension adjustment screw allows the end user to compensate for tolerance between your upper receivers and your favorite lower.
The ADM4 Lower receiver kit will ship with all proprietary ambidextrous controls installed and include our dimpled take down/pivot pins.
**Due to the design of the Ambi Bolt Catch/Release, the lower is NOT Compatible with certain triggers that utilize anti-rotation pins that use external screws or plates. We have developed a low head pin to be used with CMC Triggers. Standard GI type triggers, Drop in triggers that use standard pins, and Geissele triggers WILL work with with this lower.**
- Weight: 11 oz
ADM Universal Improved Carbine (UIC) ADM4 Mod 2:
Built on a billet aluminum, fully ambidextrous upper and lower receiver set, the ADM UIC ADM4 MOD 2 is the flagship carbine of the UIC line.
- Slick Side Mag well
- Fully ambidextrous controls featuring a right side bolt catch and release lever and left side magazine release.
- Ambidextrous safety selector
- 20-degree competition style mag well.
- Enlarged trigger guard
- ADM HD Buffer
- 2-Stage Match Trigger
- QD Endplate
- Integral upper/lower tension adjusting screw
- 16” 1:8 twist, .223 Wylde Chamber, 4150 CMV Criterion Barrel
- Milspec Enhanced BCG with a Nitride QPQ finish
- Ambidextrous Charging Handle
- Milspec mid-length gas system
- 13.5” MLOK Handguard
- Battlecomp 1.0 muzzle device
- Magpul PRO BUIS.
**Model specifications may change at any time due to component availability**
Materials & Construction
- 7075 Billet Lower and Upper Receiver
- Hard coat type 3 Mil-Spec anodized for a lifetime of performance
- Made with pride in the U.S.A.