TAMPA, FL –-(Ammoland.com)- Meopta is pleased to introduce the new MeoAce 3×20 tactical sight. The illuminated reticle in the MeoAce 3×20 is designed for use with rifles chambered in 5.56 NATO and 7.62×39 NATO (or 7.62×51 NATO or 180gr .308 Win when using the 5.56 side of the reticle) and is accurate up to 400 meters.
The MeoAce (Aiming Compact Equipment) sight is night vision compatible and delivers outstanding optical performance. The illuminated reticle has 12 intensity settings so the brightness level can be adjusted to accommodate ever-changing light and weather conditions in the field. Meopta’s proprietary MeoBright lens multi-coatings eliminate glare and reflections while the hydrophobic MeoDrop lens coatings ensure the highest level of visual clarity in adverse weather conditions, easily repelling rain and snow in addition to skin oils and dirt.
“The MeoAce sight is a rugged, high-performance optic and part of Meopta’s commitment to deliver the finest European optical quality to the tactical and L.E. markets here in the U.S.,” said Reinhard Seipp, general manager of Meopta USA.
The MeoAce 3×20 will be available in February 2018.
MSRP – $1,299.99
- Yellow Filter
- Anti-Reflection Device
- Anti-Laser Filter
- Fixed Mount
- Quick Release Mount
- Nylon Tactical Case MOLLE
- Hard Case
Specifications – Meopta MeoAce 3×20
- Magnification — 3 x
- Objective Diameter (mm) — 20
- Exit Pupil Diameter (mm) — 6.7
- Eye Relief (mm) — 65
- Resolution (SOA) — ≤ 13
- Field of View (°) — 7
- Dioptric Correction — ± 4
- Illuminated Reticle — Yes
- No. of Intensity Levels — 12
- Night Vision Compatibility — Yes
- Integral Transmission Daylight (%) — 87
- Integral Transmission Twilight (%) — 83
- Elevation Range (MOA) — 120
- Windage Range (MOA) — 120
- Adjustment Increments (MOA) — 1
- Power Supply (V) — 1.5-3.6 (1xAA)
- Battery Lifetime (hours – not on high intensity) — Min. 300
- Automatic Shutdown (hours) — 8
- Recoil Resistance (g) — 500
- Operational Temperature Range (°F) — -40 up to +140
- Waterproof (m/hours) — 2/2
- Max. Length — 4.84 in / 123 mm
- Max. Height — 2.24 in / 57 mm
- Max. Width — 2.48 in / 63 mm
- Weight (oz) — 12.35
- Objective Filter Thread (mm) — M26x.05
- Eyepiece Filter Thread (mm) — M30x.05
The Meopta Group is a U.S. family-owned, global company with facilities in the United States and Europe. Founded in 1933 in Czechoslovakia (now the Czech Republic), Meopta is a leading manufacturer & partner to many of the world's finest optical brands. Meopta conceives, develops and manufactures precision optical and electro/optical systems for semiconductor, medical, aerospace and military industries as well as for consumer markets.
For more information regarding Meopta, please visit www.meoptausa.com.