Art by Michael Ramirez
USA –-(Ammoland.com)- The FBI has a long history of abusing its national security surveillance powers. The potential for abuse is once again great, particularly given that the lines between criminal investigations and foreign intelligence operations have been blurred.
Did you enjoy this cartoon?
- Sign up for Ammoland in your Inbox and get our daily cartoon and email news!
You call yourself pro-gun? Prove it by joining anyone or all of these fine civil rights organizations:
- National Rifle Association (NRA) : www.membership.nrahq.org
- Second Amendment Foundation (SAF) : www.saf.org
- Firearms Coalition : www.firearmscoalition.org
- Jews For The Preservation Of Firearms Ownership (JPFO) : www.jpfo.org
- Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms (CCRKBA) : www.ccrkba.org
- Gun Owner of America (GOA) : www.gunowners.org
And, please consider support for the Second Front in Defense of the Second Amendment:
- Knife Rights: www.kniferights.org
About Michael Ramirez
Two-time Pulitzer Prize winner, Michael Ramirez, combines an encyclopedic knowledge of the news with a captivating drawing style to create consistently outstanding editorial cartoons on Ammoland Shooting Sports News.
“An editorial cartoon is not just a funny picture,” says internationally known editorial cartoonist Michael Ramirez. “It is a powerful instrument of journalism, sometimes sharp and refined, its message cutting quickly to the point, and other times, blunt and overpowering, seizing the readers' attention with its dark imagery.”
Visit : www.michaelpramirez.com
Share this page and help spread our pro gun, conservative message with humor.