WESTFIELD, Massachusetts –-(Ammoland.com)-Savage is pleased to offer hunters and other serious shooters a new field-ready rifle-and-optics package that combines the company’s proven Model 110 platform with a factory-mounted, bore-sighted Bushnell Engage scope. Shipments of these firearms are currently being delivered to dealers.
Length-of-pull on the 110 Engage Hunter XP is easily customized to fit any shooter for comfort and consistency, and the user-adjustable AccuTrigger provides a light, crisp pull. The rifle’s improved ergonomics get even more accuracy from its legendary 110 action, floating bolt head, and thread-in, zero-tolerance headspace system, while the optic’s drop-compensating reticle makes it easier to place precise shots at longer ranges.
Features & Benefits
- Adjustable length-of-pull
- User-adjustable AccuTrigger
- New Model 110 design and ergonomics
- Detachable box magazine
- Black synthetic stock
- Matte blued barrel
- Weaver Grand Slam rings and bases
- Bushnell Engage 3-9x40mm scope with drop-compensating reticle, mounted and boresighted
Part No. / Description / MSRP
- 57010 / 243 Win., 22-inch barrel / $629
- 57011 / 6.5 Creedmoor, 22-inch barrel / $629
- 57012 / 7mm-08 Rem., 22-inch barrel / $629
- 57013 / 260 Rem., 22-inch barrel / $629
- 57014 / 308 Win., 22-inch barrel / $629
- 57015 / 270 WSM, 24-inch barrel / $629
- 57016 / 300 WSM, 24-inch barrel / $629
- 57017 / 338 Federal, 22-inch barrel / $629
- 57027 / 25-06 Rem., 22-inch barrel / $629
- 57028 / 270 Win. 22-inch barrel / $629
- 57029 / 6.5X284 NORMA, 24-inch barrel / $629
- 57030 / 30-06 Sprg., 22-inch barrel / $629
- 57031 / 7mm Rem. Mag., 24-inch barrel / $629
- 57032 / 300 Win. Mag., 24-inch barrel / $629
- 57033 / 338 Win. Mag., 24-inch barrel / $629
- 57144 / 280 Ackley Improved, 22-inch barrel / $629
Savage is a brand of Vista Outdoor Inc., an outdoor sports and recreation company. To learn more about Savage, visit www.savagearms.com.
About Vista Outdoor Inc.
Vista Outdoor is a leading global designer, manufacturer and marketer of consumer products in the growing outdoor sports and recreation markets. The company operates in two segments, Shooting Sports and Outdoor Products, and has a portfolio of well-recognized brands that provides consumers with a wide range of performance-driven, high-quality and innovative products for individual outdoor recreational pursuits. Vista Outdoor products are sold at leading retailers and distributors across North America and worldwide. Vista Outdoor is headquartered in Utah and has manufacturing operations and facilities in 13 U.S. States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico along with international customer service, sales and sourcing operations in Asia, Australia, Canada, and Europe. For news and information, visit www.vistaoutdoor.com or follow us on Twitter @VistaOutdoorInc and Facebook at www.facebook.com/vistaoutdoor.