USA – -(Ammoland.com)- New for 2018, Can-Am off-road has added a Bed Tool Box accessory to fit its Defender side-by-side vehicles. The tool box easily installs in all Can-Am Defender models and is a great weather-resistant storage option for tools and gear.
Different land. Different animals. Different Defenders. No mater what a hard day's work looks like to you, we've got a side-by-side vehicle to match. The Can-Am Defender is the most versatile utility vehicle on the market
Can-Am Defender Bed Tool Box Features:
- Large 40-gallon (150L) multifunction weather-resistant tool box designed for cargo beds
- Exceptionally rigid and durable construction
- Features cup holders and integrated groove for pipe or 2×4 cutting
- Sized to give the option of installing two tool boxes in the cargo bed (quick bolt-on installation)
- Double side openings with lockable covers and rubber latches
The Bed Tool Box has an MSRP of $319.99.
BRP (TSX:DOO) is a global leader in the design, development, manufacturing, distribution and marketing of powersports vehicles and propulsion systems. Its portfolio includes Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-Doo watercraft, Can-Am off-road and Spyder vehicles, Evinrude and Rotax marine propulsion systems as well as Rotax engines for karts, motorcycles and recreational aircraft. BRP supports its line of products with a dedicated parts, accessories and clothing business. With annual sales of CA$4.2 billion from over 100 countries, the Company employs approximately 8,700 people worldwide.
Ski-Doo, Lynx, Sea-Doo, Evinrude, Rotax, Can-Am, Spyder, Defender and the BRP logo are trademarks of Bombardier Recreational Products Inc. or its affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.