USA – -(Ammoland.com)- The Can-Am Maverick Trail side-by-side vehicle tames nasty off-road terrain and adeptly squeezes into the tightest of 50-inch trails, all while providing riders the confidence they need to further push exploration. Some people want more, though, and Can-Am is delivering with the launch of an all-new snow-ready Apache Backcountry Track Kit.
The innovative Apache family of track systems improves the rider experience by significantly enhancing capability in the snow. It is designed specifically for use with Can-Am vehicles, and is engineered from the factory for perfect fit, seamless integration and superior functionality.
The system matches engine output and supports chassis performance while delivering maximum performance without compromising the vehicle or the track’s durability. The ultra-rugged system also includes an innovative DPS module that intelligently ensures speedometer accuracy and also optimizes track assist for ease of steering and precision control.
BRP Track Kit for Can-Am Maverick Trail Key Features
The easy-to-operate Apache Backcountry track system produces perfect fusion of BRP’s renowned Ski-Doo snowmobile and innovative Apache 360 Track System technologies. Read: proven innovation for high performance in snowy conditions!
- Aggressive track design with industry-leading design: large 2-in. lug height and 3-in. pitch for maximum traction in deep snow
- Snowmobile-type sliding tensioner
- Largest contact patch anywhere: 14’’ x 138’’ (36 cm x 351 cm) rear track and 13.5’’ x 96’’ front track (34 cm x 244 cm)
- Added ground clearance of 7”
- Efficient frame and rail design ensures weight is evenly distributed on snow
- Highest available track flotation
- Largest contact patch anywhere: 2,830 in.2
- Lowest pressure per square inch: 0.44 lb./in.2
- Optimized gear ratio: 17-tooth sprocket with large 3” pitch delivers 7% more speed than the Apache 360s, resulting in better performance in deep snow; external drive system ensures slip-free riding and maximum power transfer
- The enclosed anti-rotation arm improves control and performance with an integrated adjustable pre-load spring and multiple rubber dampers
- Offers a lower rolling resistance than the competition, allowing for a more efficient transfer of horsepower to the ground
- Curved front rail improves steering ease
- Optional idler wheels and sliders with Vespel inserts increase slider lifespan in harder snow conditions
Availability: in Can-Am dealerships in September 2018
MSRP: $5,349.99, Maverick Trail (715005247)
Mounting kit required: $649.99, Maverick Trail (715004285)
For more information on Can-Am accessories, visit: The online Can-Am store or your local Can-Am dealer.