Art by Michael Ramirez
USA –-(Ammoland.com)- Hillary Won't Shut Up.
During her appearance in India over the weekend, Clinton claimed she lost the 2016 presidential race in part because white women didn’t stand up to the men in their lives pressuring them to vote for Donald Trump.
“We do not do well with white men and we don’t do well with married, white women,” Clinton said at a conference in Mumbai, India. “And part of that is an identification with the Republican Party, and a sort of ongoing pressure to vote the way that your husband, your boss, your son, whoever, believes you should.”
Did you enjoy this cartoon?
- Sign up for Ammoland in your Inbox and get our daily cartoon and email news!
You call yourself pro-gun? Prove it by joining anyone or all of these fine civil rights organizations:
- National Rifle Association (NRA) : www.membership.nrahq.org
- Second Amendment Foundation (SAF) : www.saf.org
- Firearms Coalition : www.firearmscoalition.org
- Jews For The Preservation Of Firearms Ownership (JPFO) : www.jpfo.org
- Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms (CCRKBA) : www.ccrkba.org
- Gun Owner of America (GOA) : www.gunowners.org
And, please consider support for the Second Front in Defense of the Second Amendment:
- Knife Rights: www.kniferights.org
About Michael Ramirez
Two-time Pulitzer Prize winner, Michael Ramirez, combines an encyclopedic knowledge of the news with a captivating drawing style to create consistently outstanding editorial cartoons on Ammoland Shooting Sports News.
“An editorial cartoon is not just a funny picture,” says internationally known editorial cartoonist Michael Ramirez. “It is a powerful instrument of journalism, sometimes sharp and refined, its message cutting quickly to the point, and other times, blunt and overpowering, seizing the readers' attention with its dark imagery.”
Visit : www.michaelpramirez.com
Share this page and help spread our pro gun, conservative message with humor.