Trump Congratulates Putin

Art by Michael Ramirez

Trump Congratulates Putin
Trump Congratulates Putin
AmmoLand Gun News
AmmoLand Gun News

USA –-(Ammoland.com)- Trump Congratulates Putin.

President Donald Trump has taken heat for congratulating Vladimir Putin following his successful bid in Russia’s presidential election, which critics have derided as a sham contest.

Did you enjoy this cartoon?

You call yourself pro-gun? Prove it by joining anyone or all of these fine civil rights organizations:

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Obamacare
Give Me Liberty or Give Me Obamacare

And, please consider support for the Second Front in Defense of the Second Amendment:

About Michael Ramirez

Two-time Pulitzer Prize winner, Michael Ramirez, combines an encyclopedic knowledge of the news with a captivating drawing style to create consistently outstanding editorial cartoons on Ammoland Shooting Sports News.

“An editorial cartoon is not just a funny picture,” says internationally known editorial cartoonist Michael Ramirez. “It is a powerful instrument of journalism, sometimes sharp and refined, its message cutting quickly to the point, and other times, blunt and overpowering, seizing the readers' attention with its dark imagery.”

Visit : www.michaelpramirez.com

Share this page and help spread our pro gun, conservative message with humor.

AmmoLand Join the NRA Banner
AmmoLand says Join the NRA

Macofjack
Macofjack

@Brubaker55 – I don’t try to debate idiots like you! You couldn’t see a truth if it was stapled to you eye! You are a bigot, self centered, low life that just want’s attention! Try putting a pork chop around your neck, the dog may give you some attention, but I even doubt that! I’ll bet you can’t even shoot a gun and if you did you would go back to your mom’s basement and cry about how load it was and how much it hurt your arm to fire it! I’d say you need a four year tour in… Read more »

Reply to  Macofjack

@Macofjack-off – ok.
Put your football helmet back on, Buddy…you’re banging your head up on the wall pretty severely.
Just relax…deep breath…easy does it. No one is challenging your Matrix…it’s nice and warm in there. We’re all your friends. Go back to sleep now. Bye.

Wild Bill
Wild Bill
Reply to  Macofjack

, this guy is obviously a first rung, socialist propagandist. He is twisting your tail in a conspicuous attempt to get responses so that he can get paid. The best way to defeat him is deny him his paycheck. I, myself, am guilty of falling for this ploy. We know who to value and and who is a tergiversator.

Reply to  Wild Bill

@Wild Bill Clinton – I hope your shooting is more accurate than your prognostications. “Socialist”?!? Hmmmm…you were apparently unable to comprehend my earlier sarcasm about Social (In)Security…which is a blatantly socialist program in which the fruits of my labor for many decades have been stolen and spent in their entirety as received by “Uncle Sugar” in the District of Criminals (D.C.). My guess is that “Macofjack-Off” (and maybe you as well) is tickled pink to get his Social Security check every month…money for which comes out of my paycheck…because your beloved Repubes (and their serial partners-in-crime, the Dims) spent every… Read more »

Reply to  Wild Bill

@Wild Bill Clinton – I hope your shooting is more accurate than your prognostications. “Socialist”?!? Wrong!! Libertarian. The exact opposite of a Socialist. You were apparently unable to comprehend my earlier sarcasm about Social (In)Security…which is a blatantly socialist program in which the fruits of my labor for many decades have been stolen and spent in their entirety as received by “Uncle Sugar” in the District of Criminals (D.C.). My guess is that “Macofjack-Off” (and maybe you as well) is tickled pink to get his Social (In)Security check every month…money for which comes out of my paycheck…because your beloved Repubes… Read more »

Macofjack
Macofjack

@Brubaker55 – Did you have to work at being that stupid or did it just come naturally???

Reply to  Macofjack

@Macofjack-off – Are you only capable of ad hominem (you probably need to look that term up for its definition) attacks, or are you able to formulate and articulate a halfway intelligent rebuttal? Be advised though…that requires some actual critical thinking skills, rather than just mere 7th-grade locker room banter talk.

Macofjack
Macofjack
Reply to  Brubaker55

@Brubaker55 – I’d call you an idiot or stupid, but I would not like to bring even the liberals down to your lever!

Reply to  Macofjack

@Macofjack-off – You don’t want to bring the liberals down to my “lever”-action rifle? Is that what you are trying to communicate? Let me demonstrate how to debate a topic for you. I will support my earlier contention that the U.S. has been supporting ISIS with publicly-available information sourcing. Follow me now…concentrate and focus, Buddy. When Hillary Clinton’s emails were hacked in 2016, Hillary herself stated in a published and still publicly-available email that the U.S. Government knew who had been arming and funding ISIS…to-wit: “Saudi Arabia and Qatar”. For the record, Simpleton, those two countries are not only in… Read more »

Brubaker55

“Everyone knows that Russia poisoned Skripal. But, that pales in comparison to their 800-1,000 military bases worldwide. And besides, Russia has encircled the U.S. with anti-ballistic missile bases. And how many innocent civilians have they slaughtered in all of their foreign wars of aggression since 9/11/2000? And the Russians have been arming / funding Al Qaida and ISIS for years now. And the Russkies giving chemical weapons to the “Moderate Terrorists” in Syria to frame Assad and the Syrian Army.” OH…WRONG COUNTRY. ALL OF THE ABOVE APPLIES TO THE GLOBAL EMPIRE, F*USA…AND IT’S WESTERN ALLIES IN GLOBAL CRIME. AS DOES… Read more »

Macofjack
Macofjack

– Looks like you made it!

subguy
subguy

The Russians are a no nonsense group. If you mess with them they will come after you. The Israelis do this too. Maybe we could learn something here. I’ll bet this never gets posted. Ammoland seems to be censoring many comments lately.

Oldvet
Oldvet
Reply to  subguy

@subguy…Actually not so sure its not google .

tomcat
tomcat
Reply to  Oldvet

@old vet I am surprised your post even got through because you mentioned g-o-o-g-l-e. I had a couple last week that did not print because I mentioned the overpowered irrelevant web site.