Dustin joins the Brandlive retail audience partnership team, bringing unmatched live video experience.
PORTLAND, OR – -(Ammoland.com)-Brandlive, the omni-channel live video platform for brands and retailers, today announced the appointment of Dustin Edwards as the Senior Director of Retail Partnerships.
Formerly the Learning and Development Manager for Cabela’s, Edwards led the organization responsible for transforming product training for Cabela's. Under his guidance, the major outdoor retailer gained national attention for using live video to train over 10,000 sales floor outfitters by executing more than 300 events a year, across 77 U.S. locations.
He was also instrumental in kicking off the Cabela's live holiday ecommerce event, using the company’s in-house studio and outdoor influencers.
“As a long-time user of the Brandlive platform, I can say without hesitation that live video has become essential to retailers for communicating across sales associates, various locations, and partners, as well as with consumer audiences,” said Edwards. “I have been promoting the value of Brandlive for years and look forward to being a part of the team that brings live video to market for all retail businesses.”
With Brandlive, retailers can modernize their go-to-market processes and communications across all audiences by using live video for internal communications, training, marketing and sales strategies, and consumer events.
Benefits of Brandlive for retail include:
- Facilitate trainings between product experts and retail associates, which saves time, money, and travel to multiple locations.
- Understand who is watching via a dashboard of measurable analytics and metrics for live and archived video content.
- Improve company-wide communications through real time town halls and live feedback sessions.
- Deliver consistent messaging and training across all sales associates and locations via live and archived video.
- Create in-the-moment productions using a full production studio, or simply from a smartphone.
- Initiate marketing, influencer, or ecommerce events to engage consumer audiences, activate brand advocates, and launch new products and product categories.
- Build direct-to-consumer engagement through live video on owned and operated digital assets, while simulcasting to audiences across Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
“Dustin is a major influencer in the outdoor retail industry through his passion for innovating how sales associates are trained by great brands, using live and recorded video,” said Mac Howard, VP of Strategic Markets at Brandlive “With his unmatched expertise and deep industry connections, we expect to rapidly expand the interest in adopting this proven approach across new retailers and brands.”
Findings from a recent Brandlive and IBM Cloud Video survey found that companies adopting live video to train salespeople and associates are among the top-rated use cases for live video ROI. In the past 12 months, 56 percent of respondents used live video to train retail associates, 50 percent used it to train sales representatives, and 47 percent used it to train customer service representatives.
About Brandlive, Inc.
Brandlive provides an omni-channel live video platform for brands and retailers to modernize their training, marketing and eCommerce events. The end-to-end live video platform enables brands to connect their best product experts and influencers directly to global digital audiences, who can then interact with those experts. Customers such as GoPro, The North Face, REI, eBay, Walmart, and Cabela's have used Brandlive to launch products, increase eCommerce sales, create innovative live marketing programs, and conduct more cost-effective internal events and training. Brandlive is headquartered in Portland, OR and found online at www.brand.live.