U.S.A. –-(Ammoland.com)- The REX alpha (REXALPHA9-01) is the next evolutionary step in the REX handgun family. It is a direct descendant of the REX zero 1 and has inherited its toughness and reliability.
Listening to the practical shooters, Arex designed and developed a pistol that excels in competitive practical shooting as well as in tactical scenarios. With the elusive and all-important “shootability” being Arex's primary goal, a steel frame was used in place of an aluminum one. A re-engineered grip results in shorter trigger reach and notably higher hand position. An undercut trigger guard and extended beavertail complete the ergonomic transformation.
The long slide houses a five-inch barrel, providing a longer line of sight for faster and more accurate shots. The slide has been lightened significantly utilizing lightening cuts to accomplish faster cycling.
The REX alpha is all about performance. The trigger mechanism is factory fine-tuned for each pistol to deliver a smooth double action pull and a short trigger reset in an out-of-the-box competition grade trigger. The full steel frame incorporates oversized ambidextrous manual safety levers, flared magazine well, aggressive checkering in front of the grip, extended magazine release, fiber optic front sight, and a fully adjustable black rear sight (windage/elevation). Ships with (3) 17 rd. mags to ensure it will fit within the USPSA box requirements.
The REXALPHA9-01 is a 17-round, 5.0” barrel, 9x19mm, full steel frame competition pistol with several unique features.
- Can be operated either “cocked & locked”. External safety operates in either configuration.
- Ambi-safety and magazine release.
- Extended mag release button – switched to either side.
- Streamlined controls, decocker eliminated
- Redesigned grip wraps around the rear and aggressive checkering on the front
- Extended beavertail
- Full steel frame and slide
- Lightening cuts on the slide ensure faster cycling
- Oversized frame mounted safety – teardrop shape
- Nitrocarburizedsteel slide madefromsolid bar stock.
- 1 piece cold hammer forged barrel made from solid barstock and Nitrocarburized.
- Forward cocking serrations and full length sliderails.
- Picatinny raileddust cover and Redesigned trigger guard.
- Uses same mags as the Rex Zero 1
- Red fiber optic front sight and fully adjustable black rear sight (windage/elevation).
- Skeletonized hammer
- Reduced DA/SA trigger pull (8.8 lbs. /3.3 lbs.)
- Flared magazine well for faster reloads
- Competition ready out of the box
- Full slide manipulation even when on safe
Learn more here.
About FIME Group LLC
FIME Group LLC is a manufacturer, importer, and exporter of the finest, high-quality firearms from around the world. Founded with the mission to manufacture the finest firearms and establish long-lasting business relationships with multiple manufacturers, FIME Group LLC seeks to provide all of the customer favorites among rifles, handguns, and shotguns.