Action-Packed 3-Day Consumer Show Dedicated to American Gun Owners
West Bend, WI –-(Ammoland.com)- The United States Concealed Carry Association (USCCA) will be hosting its annual expo in Louisville, Kentucky from April 13th through April 15th. The Concealed Carry Expo is a consumer show dedicated to opening a world of tactical ingenuity and training to responsible gun owners. The Expo offers safe and practical seminars from industry experts, a live-fire shooting range to test new handguns, and a huge selection of gear, services, and information from our trusted industry partners.
Seminars such as Mitigating the Active Shooter Threat in Our Schools, Protecting Our Places of Worship: Church Safety and Security Training, and Countering the Mass Shooter Threat will address evolving threats in our society and explain how responsible gun owners can best prepare to defend themselves in emergency situations.
Women’s issues in self defense are also addressed in seminars such as Protecting Yourself from Sexual Violence: Being Prepared for Threats and Understanding a Victim’s Response and Women’s Issues in Self Defense Law. The expo will also feature a panel of female experts to answer questions from attendees. Additionally, The Women’s Concealed Carry Showroom will allow participants to test out women-specific carry options.
“We are all very excited about this year’s USCCA Concealed Carry Expo in Louisville,” said Tim Schmidt, Founder & President of the United States Concealed Carry Association. “From seminars with industry experts on some of the most pressing issues of our time, to the live-fire shooting range, the reality-based training center and all the vendors and attendees, you won’t want to miss this incredible event.”
- Tim Schmidt, Founder & President, United States Concealed Carry Association
- Kevin Michalowski, Executive Editor, Concealed Carry Magazine
- Beth Alcazar, Associate Editor, Concealed Carry Magazine
- Dave Young, Founder & Director, ARMA Training
- Graham Allen, Social Media Icon – “The Daily Rants Guy”
- Marilyn Smolenski, Owner, Nickel and Lace
- Dozens of Industry Experts
- Thousands of Enthusiastic Gun Owners from Across the Country
WHAT: 2018 USCCA Concealed Carry Expo
- WHEN: Friday, April 13th from 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM CT (4:00 – 7:00 PM ET)
(NOTE, on Friday there will be a special media availability for credentialed, registered
media from 2:00 – 3:00 PM CT [3:00 – 4:00 PM ET] in South Wing A)
- Saturday, April 14th from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM CT (10:00 AM – 7:00 PM ET)
- Sunday, April 15th from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM CT (11:00 AM – 5:00 PM ET)
WHERE: Kentucky Exposition Center, South Wing A, 937 Philips Ln, Louisville, KY 40209
Members of the press who would like to attend must RSVP by emailing [email protected]
For more information, please visit the expo website.
The U.S. Concealed Carry Association (USCCA) provides education, training and self-defense insurance to responsible American gun owners. Headquartered in West Bend, WI, the USCCA is the largest and fastest-growing association whose sole focus is the responsibly armed American.