Broken Arrow, Oklahoma –-(Ammoland.com)- RISE Armament, a premier manufacturer and supplier of AR firearms and components, is proud to announce its new Patriot High-Performance Trigger and corresponding partnership with Folds of Honor.
Dedicated to honoring and aiding veterans, Folds of Honor provides educational scholarships to the children and spouses of those who were killed or disabled while serving our nation. RISE Armament is proud to partner with Folds of Honor, donating a portion of each Patriot Trigger’s purchase price to the foundation.
“Saying we’re proud to help out and donate to Folds of Honor is an understatement,” says Matt Torres, president of RISE Armament. “Veterans’ families are often overlooked, which is really a shame. Our troops and their families have tremendous courage and have made so many sacrifices. It’s our duty as Americans, as patriots, to take care of them and honor what they’ve done for us all.”
There are more than 1 million fallen or disabled United States service members, and nearly 2 million military heroes’ dependents are negatively impacted by war. More than three-fourths of the families don’t qualify for federal aid, but the cost to provide educational scholarships to the dependents is $9 billion. Through the Patriot Trigger and other initiatives, RISE Armament is assisting Folds of Honor in its mission to help fill that void.
The Patriot High-Performance Trigger is an easy-to-install, accuracy-enhancing rifle upgrade. The trigger has a crisp, clean release and ultra-short reset for faster follow-up shots and improved accuracy. It has a light, 3.5-pound pull and straight trigger blade. A limited-edition item, the drop-in trigger group includes a commemorative challenge coin. It also includes free tools and anti-walk pins for fast and easy trigger installation. It is available from select retailers beginning Memorial Day weekend.
Specifications and Features of the Patriot Trigger:
- Single-stage trigger system with a lightened trigger pull (3.5-lb. pull weight)
- Helps you shoot more accurately with less effort
- Ultra-smooth to the break with a crisp, clean release
- Incredibly short reset and low overtravel for faster follow-up shots
- Premium EXO nickel boron coating on interior parts for reduced friction and smoother contact surfaces
- Straight trigger blade for enhanced control and lighter-feeling pull weight
- Lightened hammer
- Drop safety feature
- Includes a commemorative challenge coin, which features Folds of Honor on one side and RISE Armament on the other
- Includes free anti-walk pins and wrenches for installation
- Self-contained design makes it easy and quick to install with no fine-tuning needed
- Features a bright red 8625 hardcoat anodized aluminum cassette housing with an American flag design and the Folds of Honor logo
- Manufactured and assembled in RISE Armament’s Oklahoma facility according to strict AS9100 aerospace requirements, which are more stringent than standard gun manufacturing requirements
- CNC machined from high-grade, heat-treated tool steel and aluminum
- Fits .223/5.56 and .308 AR-style platforms with Mil-Spec dimensions
- Backed by RISE Armament’s lifetime manufacturing warranty.
About RISE Armament:
We’re machinists, engineers, executives, hog hunters, target shooters, and coyote killers. Some of us are veterans. All of us are patriots. We’re God-fearing, country-loving, down-to-earth folks who take pride in providing TIER 1 products to our fellow countrymen. We work hard. We play hard. Our values run deep. Our roots are in manufacturing — machining and fabricating for the oil and aerospace industries. In the past, we would shoot and build a few guns when we got the chance. Now, we still shoot, and we manufacture lots of guns. We also machine gun parts and accessories. Our objective is simple — to unleash every shooter’s potential and elevate the shooting experience. For more information, visit www.risearmament.com.
About Folds of Honor:
Folds of Honor is a 501(C)(3) nonprofit organization that provides educational scholarships to families of military men and women who have fallen or been disabled while on active duty in the United States armed forces. Our educational scholarships support private education tuition and tutoring for children in grades K-12, as well as higher education tuition assistance for spouses and dependents. Founded in 2007 by Major Dan Rooney, an F-16 fighter pilot in the Oklahoma Air National Guard who served three tours of duty in Iraq, Folds of Honor is proud to have awarded nearly 16,000 scholarships in all 50 states, as well as Guam, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands, including more than 3,500 in 2017 alone. For more information or to donate in support of a Folds of Honor scholarship, visit www.foldsofhonor.org.