Art by Michael Ramirez
USA –-(Ammoland.com)- Nicaragua's Daniel Ortega.
Nicaragua has a history of violent civil war, and while today’s geopolitical circumstances are quite different from those of the 1980s, there is a very real possibility of a prolonged violent confrontation.
The consequences would be tragic. The potential for a spillover effect on already weak states such as Honduras and El Salvador is real.
Did you enjoy this cartoon?
- Sign up for Ammoland in your Inbox and get our daily cartoon and email news!
You call yourself pro-gun? Prove it by joining any one or all of these fine civil rights organizations:
- National Rifle Association (NRA) : www.membership.nrahq.org
- Second Amendment Foundation (SAF) : www.saf.org
- Firearms Coalition : www.firearmscoalition.org
- Jews For The Preservation Of Firearms Ownership (JPFO) : www.jpfo.org
- Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms (CCRKBA) : www.ccrkba.org
- Gun Owner of America (GOA) : www.gunowners.org
And, please consider support for the Second Front in Defense of the Second Amendment:
- Knife Rights: www.kniferights.org
About Michael Ramirez
Two-time Pulitzer Prize winner, Michael Ramirez, combines an encyclopedic knowledge of the news with a captivating drawing style to create consistently outstanding editorial cartoons on Ammoland Shooting Sports News.
“An editorial cartoon is not just a funny picture,” says internationally known editorial cartoonist Michael Ramirez. “It is a powerful instrument of journalism, sometimes sharp and refined, its message cutting quickly to the point, and other times, blunt and overpowering, seizing the readers' attention with its dark imagery.”
Visit : www.michaelpramirez.com
Share this page and help spread our pro-gun, conservative message with humor.