Browning Introduces the New Citori White Lightning

Browning Citori White Lightning Over and Under Shotgun
Browning Citori White Lightning Over and Under Shotgun

USA – -(AmmoLand.com)- For those enthusiasts interested in a traditional shotgun built to excel in both the field and on the range alike, Browning is pleased to announce the reintroduction of the legendary Citori White Lightning over and under.

The new White Lightning is built on a silver nitride finished receiver and features a new engraving pattern. The receiver houses the long lasting, full-width hinge pin and tapered locking lug design the Citori is respected for. Blued barrels feature ivory front and mid bead sights.

The lightning-style stock and forearm are hewn from Grade III/IV American walnut with a rich, oil finish. Stylish new checkering patterns provide an updated appearance and enhanced grip.

The Citori White Lightning is chambered for 12-gauge, 3″ shells and includes three Invector-Plus black Midas Grade extended choke tubes in Full, Modified and Improved Cylinder constrictions. Available barrel lengths are 26″ and 28″.

The MSRP for the Citori White Lightning is $2,669.99.

Browning Citori White Lightning Over and Under Shotgun Features:

• Heavy-Duty Full Width Locking Bolt and Tapered Hinge Pin
• Back-Bored Technology with Chrome Chambers
• Vector Pro Lengthened Forcing Cones
• Inflex Recoil Pad
• Three black Midas Grade extended choke tube

Joe
Joe
1 year ago

My father in law used to come thru Belgium on his way home each month. He had a Citori hand made and measured specifically for him at the factory. Damn that was nice. Then he got to where he couldn’t hit anything with it and sold it without asking if I wanted to buy it. It was his eyes needing glasses and a custom made browning bit the family dust. He was murdered later that year. I wish I had it to pass it to his grandson

RodCK
RodCK
1 year ago
Reply to  Joe

To Joe
That would have been a good one to have!!

RodCK
RodCK
1 year ago

To D.E.Spencer Here are two options https://www.tristararms.com/ and https://www.americantactical.us/5483/detail.html
Make sure It fits you before purchasing. You need to handle it. This is something you don’t want to buy over the Internet!!!
Good luck and Happy Shooting

D.E.Spencer
D.E.Spencer
1 year ago

I’m a new shooter for trap /skeet & sporting clays. I used to shoot man years ago and wanting to get back into shooting for sport. So idon’t want to spend a min. amount of money to find that I’m not happy with the gun or that it has little resale value. However I’m not able to spend a fortune either in case this sport just doesn’t work for me. so of the following brands what is my best bet. The Browning Citori for $899.00 that has a modified after market stock, An American Arms MD. Silver I for $599.00… Read more »

RodCK
RodCK
1 year ago

In my opinion Browning O/U are the best buy for your Money

john zalenski
john zalenski
1 year ago

Will this Browning Citori White Lightning also take 2&3/4 inch shells ? Also will it take both standard & magnum loads ? I’m looking for a very versitile field shotgun.

Thank you.

Kenny Smethers
Kenny Smethers
1 year ago
Reply to  john zalenski

Kenny Smethers
Kenny Smethers
1 year ago
Reply to  john zalenski

For $1000 less you can find citori white lightning in 12, 16 or 20 with the “old” style engraving. Search gunbroker.com

Craig DeSteiguer
Craig DeSteiguer
1 year ago

will research details on this Browning..