Opinion by James Kaleda
USA – -(AmmoLand.com)- What do you do when anti-gun politicians pass infringement after infringement despite continuous outrage and objection from the people? Well in this week’s episode of the out of order gun rights podcasts we speak to Paul Brockman media spokesman for Patriot Picket an organization founded by Jeff and Kevin Hulbert in 2016. They are based in Maryland but they help gun owners across the country
Sick of their testimony being ignored by the elected gun bigots they formed a picket line. And just like the Spartans at the hot gates they corral the gun grabbing politicians through a narrow passage and force them to acknowledge their tory-like behavior.
They didn’t just do this once they do it every MONDAY! I gotta hand it to them, most gun owners don’t even shoot once a week and these guys stand up for their rights once a week. It must drive the gun prohibitionists crazy.
And these gun loving patriotic American’s didn’t stop there they brought their picket to the 2016 DNC where they confronted angry anarchists, communists, and Bernie supporters (I assume Paul meant an-coms and not AnCaps). They frequently defend the rights of gun owners in DC, and they’ve even helped with a counter-protest outside NRA headquarters
We talk about:
- How they organize and recruit
- The successes they’ve had
- The challenges gun owners face in MD
- Their participation of in the walkaway march and
- Their protest outside the Red Hen restaurant
So check out this week’s episode of the out of order gun rights podcast You can find them at patriotpicket.org and on facebook
James Kaleda is the host of the Out of Order Gun rights podcast, outspoken gun rights activist and Anarcho-capitalist. He’s known for challenging anti-gun politicians and his in depth interviews with pro-gun authors, gun rights activists, firearms trainers, hunters, and those who have used firearms defensively. He aims to dispel anti-gun myths created through media bias. You can find him at www.outoforderjameskaleda.com Facebook, twitter, minds, mewee. The podcast is available on itunes and pretty much everywhere else. James has also created the following useful sites for gun owners.
- Gifts for gun nuts – where you get great gift ideas for the hunting and shooting enthusiast in your life
- Nag your Rep – get your free guide on using social media marketing tools to automatically and systematically remind your reps about gun control.
- Sell More Firearms – where you will find a free guide for FFLs on using social media to increase sales