Make a plan to attend Toms seminars on how to properly sharpen your favorite knife and also learn tips on glassing for big game. All seminars are free to attend.
- 1. SMITHS CONSUMER PRODUCTS Booth 12515 Topic-KNIFE SHARPENING 1:30
- 2. RITON OPTICS Booth 428 Topic-GLASSING FOR BIG GAME 2:45
- 1. SMITHS CONSUMER PRODUCTS Booth 12515 Topic-KNIFE SHARPENING 9:00
- 1. SMITH'S CONSUMER PRODUCTS Booth 12515 Topic-KNIFE SHARPENING 11:30
- 2. SMITH'S CONSUMER PRODUCTS Booth 12515 Topic-KNIFE SHARPENING 3:30
About Tom Claycomb
Tom Claycomb has been an avid hunter/fisherman throughout his life as well as an outdoors writer with outdoor columns in the magazine Hunt Alaska, Bass Pro Shops, Bowhunter.net and freelances for numerous magazines and newspapers. “To properly skin your animal you will need a sharp knife. I have an e-article on Amazon Kindle titled Knife Sharpening for $.99 if you're having trouble.”