(AmmoLand.com) BRP’s Can-Am team introduced a new line of winter-ready PAC (Parts, Accessories and Clothing) accessories at the 2019 Ski-Doo CLUB in Dallas, Texas. New Apache Backcountry and Backcountry LT track kits, made for snow exclusively by Can-Am for Can-Am ATVs and SSVs, were unveiled.
TERRAIN IS NO LONGER THE LIMIT
Apache Backcountry & Backcountry LT track kits: EXPLORE WITHOUT COMPROMISE
Finally explore winter with no traction limitations and no compromise, thanks to the unmatched performance of Apache Backcountry track kits. Engineered to thrive in the deepest snow—for work or play. Don’t let winter stand in the way.
Ride on untouched trails, traveling deep into winter’s embrace and you’ll know: the same technology behind our world-renowned Ski-Doo snowmobiles is at your command. With a larger contact patch, and more aggressive track design, travel beyond what you thought possible with the best snow performance.
APACHE BACKCOUNTRY TRACK SYSTEM
Designed to support ATVs and lightweight
SSVs while delivering better control.
- > All Can-Am ATVs
- > Maverick Trail
- > Maverick Sport
APACHE BACKCOUNTRY LT TRACK SYSTEM
Designed to support the heavier loads of SSVs while delivering better traction and an unmatched flotation level.
- > Defender
- > Maverick X3
- 2’’ lug and 3’’ pitch to increase floatation and traction in various snow conditions.
- Aluminum slider system reduces rolling resistance and increases the contact patch.
- Customize your kit to your riding conditions with additional idler wheels, Vespel sliders and ice scratchers.
- Enhance your track experience with a unique Can-Am Dynamic Power Steering module. By configuring multiple settings such as power steering response and speedometer with the track ratio, your vehicle’s speedometer and odometer will stay true and in sync.
- Use of Can-Am vehicle specific mounting brackets to simplify initial track installation. The integrated design allows them to remain fitted while using wheels, making future installations as simple as changing a tire.
COVERED BY A 1-YEAR WARRANTY
TRACKS WHEELS & SLIDERS
- The Backcountry track pattern is designed for optimal snow traction, without compromise.
- The 2’’ lugs combined with the 3’’ pitch allow your vehicle to “float” over deep powder and challenging terrain with class-leading traction.
- The Backcountry and Backcountry LT use a combination of rubber over molded wheels and a snowmobile-like slider system. This combination reduces rolling resistance, maximizing power transfer to the ground.
FRAME ANTI-ROTATION ARM
- The Backcountry system was designed for one purpose: to increase the contact patch.
- Composed of a steel upper section that supports lower aluminum sliders, the snowmobile-like geometry offers unmatched weight distribution on snow.
- Adjustable pre-loaded spring and multiple rubber dampers keep tracks securely in place and ensure your machine’s performance. Our unique system has been improved for better performance and control.
- The Backcountry and Backcountry LT use an external drive sprocket for slip-free power transfer. Developed exclusively for Can-Am vehicles, it uses a 3’’ pitch for optimized performance in deep snow. The Backcountry and Backcountry LT use an easy to operate snowmobile type tensioner.
Get the catalog here: https://can-am.brp.com/content/dam/canam-offroad/Track-Kits/EN_Final.pdf Visit an authorized Can-Am dealer for more details or shop online at www.can-amoffroad.com.