Firearms Registration Act Introduced in Pennsylvania

Pennsylvania state Democrats introduce HB0768, known as the Firearms Registration Act.

Harrisburg, PA-(Ammoland.com)- A new bill introduced in Pennsylvania would establish a gun registry within the state.

HB0768 is known as the Firearms Registration Act. The Democrats that introduced the bill were Mary Louise Isaacson (D), Angel Cruz (D), and Mary Jo Daley (D). Last Friday, the General Assembly referred the bill to the committee on judiciary.

The bill would require gun owners in the Keystone State to register their firearms with the Pennsylvania State Police. Owners would have to provide the police with the make, model, and the serial numbers of all their guns.

Along with the application that the gun owner must swear to under oath, the gun owner would have to submit fingerprints, two photographs that are no older than 30 days and go through a background check for each firearm that they own. This background check is the same one that they must go through to purchase a gun.

In addition to this requirement, they must also provide the Pennsylvania State Police with their home and work address, telephone number, social security number, date of birth, age, sex, and citizenship. This requirement is more information than a person needs to vote.

If the State Police rejects the person's application, then they will have ten days to appeal the decision. The owner must turn their firearms into the State Police within three days of receiving notification of the rejection. If a person does not appeal the decision within ten days, their right is forfeit.

A gun owner cannot transfer any unregistered firearm. Anyone caught with an unregistered gun is guilty of a crime even if they are unaware of the firearm registration status. Also just holding an unregistered firearm at a range is a crime.

The gun owner must keep all firearms unloaded and disassembled or bound by a trigger lock. If a firearms owner doesn't secure their firearm that way, they would be guilty of a crime. This rule even applies to homes with no children.

The gun owner has 48 hours to update the State Police if they change jobs, phone numbers, addresses, or anything else on the application. If they do not update the State Police, then they could be prosecuted for violating the law.

The certificate which will cost $10 per firearm will expire after one year. The gun owner would have to start the process over again to renew their certification. This process must be done 60 days before the certificate expires. The procedure can get confusing for gun owners with large collections.

The bill makes no mention of how the state will enforce the law.

New York saw nearly one million firearms owners defy the state law to register their “assault weapons.” The same thing played out in Connecticut when only 50,000 out of 350,000 registered their semi-automatic rifles.

Expanding a registry to all firearms will be impossible to enforce without conducting door to door searches of houses. It is unclear how these Democrats plan to deal with this reality.

None of the bill’s sponsor responded to our request for comment.

About John CrumpJohn Crump

John is a NRA instructor and a constitutional activist. He is the former CEO of Veritas Firearms, LLC and is the co-host of The Patriot News Podcast which can be found at www.blogtalkradio.com/patriotnews. John has written extensively on the patriot movement including 3%'ers, Oath Keepers, and Militias. In addition to the Patriot movement, John has written about firearms, interviewed people of all walks of life, and on the Constitution. John lives in Northern Virginia with his wife and sons and is currently working on a book on leftist deplatforming methods and can be followed on Twitter at @crumpyss, on Facebook at realjohncrump, or at www.crumpy.com.

Frustrated
Frustrated
1 year ago

Wtf I just left NJ which was liberal hell. Now this state is headed that direction. Read up on the redistricting that happened last year. Could flip the state blue. Can we ever get away from these liberal morons?

RotaryConnected
RotaryConnected
Reply to  Frustrated

The Answer:3am Military Tribunals for these TRAITORS !

minute-man
minute-man
1 year ago

says, to boldly plagiarize another commenter, -all in the defense of our RIGHTS mind you,.. I want to again point out the very most important POINT of all that MUST be done: >>>> “…these lawmakers, having knowingly violated the civil rights of Pennsylvanians with this legislation, should be personally sued under RICO provisions. There has to be a personal price paid by these authoritarians when they lose unconstitutional actions, as their “lawfare” is merely intended to gain them cheap votes while bleeding conservative Americans dry trying to fight them in court. Even if they lose in court, they win by… Read more »

RotaryConnected
RotaryConnected
Reply to  minute-man

The Answer:3am Military Tribunals for these TRAITORS !

Heatdak
Heatdak
1 year ago

Am I reading this correctly that this law would take our right to carry on our person a loaded gun and our ability to conceal or guns on our person as well. I will not comply with this as I feel safer with my gun as I live and work in a city that has drive bys, shotting and murders andmany of its resdents will not go out after dark bc they are to afraid of getting jumped, shot and or anything else. I am a sigle woman it is the only way Have to protect myself.

Mpz
Mpz
Reply to  Heatdak

Totally agree..I m register shit..I m ex marine I ve already earned my life time gun permit

Barbara Davidson
Barbara Davidson
1 year ago

Unfortunately, Pa general assembly may soon be dominated by Democrats. The Pa district court unlawfully drew redistributing lines for the US Congress and my district almost lost Mike Kelly!
Now I hear from my state Senator that resurrecting lines will be applied to state government as well.
If so, we are in a heap of trouble!

Gary
Gary

This law is bullshit !!

RotaryConnected
RotaryConnected
Reply to  Gary

The Answer:3am Military Tribunals for these TRAITORS !

Mpz
Mpz

It’s unconditional

OldSaltUSNR
OldSaltUSNR
1 year ago

Author is missing the point. The Democrats don’t care about enforcement of a registration law. They KNOW that most will not comply. They also know that the new law will eventually create may non-voting felons, as innocent citizens who would vote against them are disenfranchised when they run afoul of their new laws. In my opinion, this proposed law an unconstitutional act that should be met with a Supreme Court challenge. Then, these lawmakers, having knowing violated the civil rights of Pennsylvanians with this legislation, should be personally sued under RICO provisions. There has to be a personal price paid… Read more »

Brian Frederickson
Brian Frederickson
Reply to  OldSaltUSNR

Why are we so concerned about fighting the left or right? Nothing gets fixed, either side is too busy following their bias and fears then trying desperately to destroy the other and yet……were the “greatest country in the world?”

Get a hobby.

Steve Clabaugh
Steve Clabaugh
Reply to  OldSaltUSNR

The Federal Constitution says that the federal government shall have nothing to say about firearms. When it reads “shall not be infringed” . That’s what that means.
This is the trick the NRA and other National lobbyists on both sides of the aisle have been playing on States for years.
This is a state issue and shall be referred to as the state constitution says.

Rob
Rob
Reply to  Steve Clabaugh

Yes, it directly violates the PA Constitution These are excerpts from what I sent my PA Rep. Article 1 (Declaration of Rights) §21 “Right to bear arms. The right of the citizens to bear arms in defense of themselves and the State shall not be questioned.” It certainly sounds like it is questioning that right. Notice they mentioned SELF before STATE? Self defense is specifically mentioned to avoid confusion or circumvention of individual rights. Also, §25 (Reservation of Powers in People) Circumvents the commonwealth trying to bypass or override this right: “To guard against the transgressions of the high powers… Read more »

Septis
Septis
Reply to  Steve Clabaugh

And the State Constitution of Pennsylvania says:

“ shall not be questioned.”

End of story

Harley Davidsom
Harley Davidsom
1 year ago

Stop electing Democrats you fools!

GS
GS
1 year ago

Exactly. They are opppressive idiots.

Jane M Yost
Jane M Yost
1 year ago

How do people fall for the dems rhetoric enough to elect them. They are stupid fools who want to destroy America. They are not the party of John Kennedy.

Rich Miller
Rich Miller
1 year ago

Freedom or death. It’s not the government’s job to rule over anyone. Register nothing, surrender nothing. You have the right to break every law written, it’s up to the jury to decide when you’re wrong.

Bob
Bob
Reply to  Rich Miller

“Other states that have tried gun registration and bans have seen limited success. New Jersey has had zero magazines turned in since their magazine ban went into effect.”

I live in NJ and I have property in PA. CT residents refused to comply, NY refused to comply and NJ residents refused to comply…I plan on moving to PA…and I don’t give one damn about this BS. F ‘em.

jason
jason
1 year ago

in the year 1776 we had enough of a tirant we sent them back to england is it time to call to arm this country is in sad sad shape run by a pack of money power hungry thugs if they take our guns what is their next move 90% of ur earned income wake up people the enemy is at the gate

Jake
Jake
1 year ago

Never happen, GOP controlled Pa. Congress plus it is an absolute violation of the state constitution will stop it.

S
S
Reply to  Jake

“F” the democrats everywhere. The constitution cannot be rewritten by dem slime.

Brian james Usher
Brian james Usher
Reply to  S

Your A nut case, But your right. Lets toss are biblical ideas and good sense and sound judgment in practical matters into A trash can.Just to sell more guns.

Peter Mahan
Peter Mahan
Reply to  Jake

The republicans in NYS did nothing for us.I wish you guys the best,and the Democrats will keep bringing bills uo whenever they hear of a shooting.

DONALD L. wunderler
DONALD L. wunderler
1 year ago

THIS BULL . THESE GET RED OFF THESE WHO WANT ONE GUNS . GOD WILL HELP US. I AM 79 AND I PUT 42 YEARS IN THE ARMY I AM TIRED OF THESE LEBS AND DEMS WHO HOWS NOTHING .

SILENCE DOGOOD
SILENCE DOGOOD
1 year ago

Donald thank you for your sevice to our constition. I cant thank you for your service to our country because its been hijacked by liberal dems. They refuse to see one nation under God idevisably for LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL we now stand at a moment in time where do we go down this destructive path or stand up for what was so hard to gain I believe we will see our mistake and no longer give in to this tyrany that has now called us to fight for what you have and so many millions of others have.… Read more »

SANDRA DROZDZEWSKI
SANDRA DROZDZEWSKI
Reply to  SILENCE DOGOOD

I AGREE, LOCKED AND LOADED!

RotaryConnected
RotaryConnected
1 year ago

The Answer:3am Military Tribunals for these TRAITORS !

Leroy
Leroy
1 year ago

I cannot imagine the greatest army that exists relinquishing their weapons! It’s time for all law-abiding hunters,sports shop owners,those who make a living manufacturing sports equipment and our “common sense” politicians, to band together as a force of opposition!! Ours is a government “by the people and for the people” not a dictatorship!! Those who are not happy here need to go to somewhere where they will be! The one hope that we have is that God is watching and eventually justice will be served! He said it himself:-“vengeance is mine,I will repay saith the Lord…l will laugh at your… Read more »

SILENCE DOGOOD
SILENCE DOGOOD
Reply to  Leroy

ROLL ON. New Mexico. Colorado and. North Carolina 2nd amendment Sanctuary Cities. Patriots rally behind your law enforcemrnt your local leaders.
For these are your Sons and Daughtets OF LIBERTY.
Stand firm with these ONES for they have put a boot
in TYRANYS ASS
PENNSYLVANIA SEES YOU

HOUZA!!! HOUZA!!! HOUZA!!!

todd
todd
1 year ago

this retard Cruz from Philly has been trying this law for about 12 yrs now and it has never got any traction..

von
von
Reply to  todd

Why is no one complaining about the prolific amount of INSTRUCTIONAL gun violence and gun pointing coming out of Hollywood, and on every one’s TV every day ?

Mary A Wilson
Mary A Wilson
1 year ago

WOW!! Civil war coming??? This is downright CRAZINESS!!

Darren
Darren
1 year ago

This is how it started in Australia. It morphed into gun confiscation in just a few years. Will not comply.

Pat Pellegrino
Pat Pellegrino
1 year ago

What good is a locked up firearm in your home if you have to protect yourself and your family? QUIT VOTING THESE LIBTARDS IN OFFICE!!!! I WILL NOT COMPLY!!! Our forefathers warned us about this. Like that but in New York……Ocasio……she’d make a better stripper than a Congresswoman…….lol……Then….the Democraps want to lower voting age to 16…….because schools are trying to brainwash these kids……..Country is in a bad place right now. TRUMP 2020………God help us after hes out of office….

Stanny1
Stanny1
1 year ago

New Zealand has strict gun control. It did not prevent the deaths two days ago. Don’t the law makers know that “gun Control” doesn’t work?

Raymond Aul
Raymond Aul
Reply to  Stanny1

stanny 1, Works for them just not for us.

thomas
thomas
1 year ago

If all my guns were strapped down and locked like that my family would probably been killed. Dureing an armed home invasion several years ago. I was able to grab a shotgun for myself and one for my son. It took 3 years for the trial which I was never informed of. They dropped the charges against them and I never got my 2 shotguns back. I WILL NOT COMPLY. They wouldn’t tell what happened I sure as hell not hi being up anything to them.

BobT
BobT
Reply to  thomas

What state?

Ffre762
Ffre762
Reply to  BobT

Here is what all gvt gun control laws are about:

Basically, the elite rulers hate armed peasants

Tom
Tom
1 year ago

Thank you someone mentioned earlier about this law. They did not know the exact statute number. That is great to know. I’m sure they’ll try and find away around it.

Dave R
Dave R
1 year ago

Simple for me, I’m not registering anything.
Dont like it? Let the three Dems come and take them.

Tom
Tom
Reply to  Dave R

What those snowflakes would melt if they saw a real gun

Savage Libertarian
Savage Libertarian
Reply to  Dave R

Problem is the cops will. Be the ones confiscating them

Grigori
Grigori
1 year ago

If they choose to disobey their oath to uphold The Constitution and do so, they are nothing more than terrorists when they show up on your doorstep and deserve to be treated accordingly.

Kyle
Kyle
Reply to  Grigori

Amen.

Johnny
Johnny
Reply to  Kyle

Molon labe

TheHolyCrow
TheHolyCrow
1 year ago

It is also very possible that foreign troops will also be involved. These TRAITOR politicians are doing the bidding of the Globalists and their UN Small Arms Treaty. In recent years, there have been convoys of new looking white UN vehicles being transported on flat bed trains, and aerial photos of an abandoned airstrip in Florida that was cram packed with parked all white vehicles. It sure seemed like they were getting ready for something. Keep your powder dry, inform as many as you can, don’t answer any knocks on your door until you know who it is, and be… Read more »

roger
roger
1 year ago

loading my ammo now please come and take my guns barrel first and bring a lot of agents with you I like 62 grain magnetic bullets.

Steve
Steve
1 year ago

It would be a lot easier if people would stop voting the liberals into office.

Mike
Mike
Reply to  Steve

Go Colorado 2nd amendment cities beginig to roll across State beging to staurt recall ballots on lawmakers and Sheriffs who would uphold these illegal laws. Let these 50 States say no more.
HOUZA!!! HOUZA!!! HOUZA!!!

TheHolyCrow
TheHolyCrow
Reply to  Steve

I have read that Soros has companies that own the software in the electronic voting machines. Via radio waves, the machines can be hacked remotely, and software that flips the vote to their specifications can be inserted, on the fly. As long as electronic voting is used, the vote count is suspect. It is imperative that ONLY paper ballots are used. Ballots that can be stored and re-counted as need be. Too bad if it takes longer and is labor intensive. Rich oligarchs like Soros and Bloomberg could be paying to have their planted politicians write new legislation, one after… Read more »

Christine Gramp
Christine Gramp
1 year ago

These lawmakers can suck on a “fatberg!”

Mike
Mike
1 year ago

WHEN YOU COME FOR MINE, you better bring yours!!!

Jaric
Jaric
1 year ago

We started this In PA (1775)…. We will see where PA takes us into the future. One Nation Strong under our US Constitution…. Our forefathers prepared us for this. Jefferson said it best.
Thomas Jefferson: The Blood of Patriots. The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Mike
Mike
Reply to  Jaric

3-14-19 Liberal Dems introduced bill HR 1705
National ammo-control bill in congress
An effort to close what Bill supporters term ammo-loophole.it would make mandatory back ground checks Nation wide the norm for ammo sales on top of the fact you would have to be licenced to even handle a firearm they really have no idea what we will not permit these. FOOLS to get away with

CVS
CVS
1 year ago

WE must remember. We are responsible for what we can do. God will direct us in our path, but, He allows us to choose our path. He will never do for you what we are able to do yourself. God will not lace and tie your shoes for you, but He will provide you a way to have those shoes if you can’t yourself.

Ryan
Ryan
1 year ago

This whole country actually this whole world is turning into one big joke the government can kiss my ass we the people need to stand up for our rights

Josh
Josh
1 year ago

Remember, your state reps don’t care about you. They don’t care about your feelings or opinions, or about the freedoms and liberties of the people they swore an oath to serve and protect. Unless it aligns with their political agenda that is.

The only real way to fight this is with 4 simple words:

I will not comply

JLN
JLN
Reply to  Josh

Apparently you have not met my friend…State Rep Stephanie Borowicz.

TR Strunk
TR Strunk
1 year ago

Here’s something to think about. A few years back I was involved in a shooting. The State Police attempted to tell me that out of 47 firearms the one I used was not registered to me. Their information on my firearms wasn’t even close to being correct. First off I don’t have anywhere close to 47 firearms AND the gun I used was definitely registered to me which my Gun Dealer proved by showing them my forms and the file number provided to him by the Pennsylvania Instant Check system (PICS). SO, even if you do register all your firearms… Read more »

petrk
petrk
Reply to  TR Strunk

they are told to lie and see where the lie will take them..its a well known ploy…and Heaven forbid you lie to them, right?

DAVID COMP
DAVID COMP
1 year ago

. ITS COMING, THEY HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET RID OF THE CONSTITUTION FOR A LONG TIME. MAKE US COMPLY WITH THE REST OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER. PUT US UNDER NATO RULE. I DONT SEE ANYONE PROSECUTING THE DOCTORS WHO ABORT A 9 MONTH OLD HUMAN BEING. OR FOR THAT MATTER ANY OF THE OTHER CHILDREN BEING MURDERED AND THEN HAVING THEIR BODY PARTS SOLD. (SAME PEOPLE WHO MADE THE LAWS ALLOWING THIS, ARE THE SAME ONES THAT DONT WANT YOU TO HAVE A FIREARM.) THIS UNCONSTITUTIONAL IDEA, IS ONLY THE BEGINNING, MASS REGISTRATION LEADS TO MASS CONFISCATION….. FIREARMS… Read more »

David Watson
David Watson
Reply to  DAVID COMP

You preach brother. It’s the God’s truth. That’s what the youth has always needed. Never stop your fine words.

David Weaver
David Weaver

But officer…

I explain with utter truthfulness…
(with a completely bland and noncommittal expression on my face)…

I do not have “one” gun in my home…

Tim
Tim
1 year ago

There needs to be a federal law created that simple states that any attempt to infringe on the 2nd amendment will be considered treason. You may talk about it but any legislation like this would be “attempt”.

QBall
QBall
Reply to  Tim

18 USC 241 (“Conspiracy Against Rights”) and 18 USC 242 (“Deprivation of Rights Under Color of Law”).

Joesph
Joesph
Reply to  Tim

The Second Amendment already states that very thing and politicians just do whatever they want and break whatever law gets in their way . They have passed their own laws protecting themselves and to “H” with us commoners.. The only solution to keep America free is to purge the Socialist Democrats from this Country and all free Countries. Our new Congress people know absolutely nothing about our Constitution or even our basic laws because they certainly have no problem breaking them . PA seems to be a hot bed of Communism and trying to make their state a gun free… Read more »

Gunner 1
Gunner 1
Reply to  Tim

The second amendment is the only amendment to the US constitution that explicitly states “shall not be infringed “and it’s the only amendment that is constantly in danger of being infringed!

David Casal
David Casal
1 year ago

This is not government. This is Democrat’s. It’s proposed by 3 democrats. Vote their asses out of office and call them today to tell them how rediculous this proposal is.

george d jamison
george d jamison
Reply to  David Casal

it’s the government period asshole

David
David
1 year ago

3 democrats create a proposal can you blame everyone in government. I don’t follow your logic? You must just be a democrat and don’t want to own up to it.

Savage libertarian
Savage libertarian
Reply to  David

“Take the guns first, go through due process second,”

Pretty sure a republican said that. Care to amend your statement?

Melvin W Amoss
Melvin W Amoss

I WILL NOT COMPLY

Geary Mcdevitt
Geary Mcdevitt
1 year ago

We all need to be proactive, call your reps call the idiot governor and keep calling. Emai,l letters, we need to swamp these tyrants with paper.
Hound our US Senate to get those judges placed look at Conn.
They don’t care about the law.
Most of all DO NOT COMPLY!
Prepare for the worst possible scenario.

Joe
Joe
1 year ago

They are nuts . they can’t take guns away from sheep farmers over seas how are they going to take care our guns . they have a big fight coming .we don’t surrender

None your business
None your business
1 year ago

Do you want another civil war on your hands cause that’s how you start one. You can not relinquish an Americans right to keep and bear arms. It is stated in the second amendment that the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed upon. Does that mean nothing to you people. My question is when will Americans wake up and take back their country.

Lynn Chris
Lynn Chris
1 year ago

I keep saying, a Civil War is coming. It’s almost inevitable. There is a quiet storm brewing and man, are we about to see the thunder!

Greg
Greg
1 year ago

It does not mean anything to them. They are hypocrites. They talk about President Trump not following the constitution by declaring a national emergency on the border. Then they turn around and want to mess with the second amendment which in turn will make the first amendment no good. Stand strong Pennsylvania. Don’t let these morons turn your state io communism.

Kevin P.
Kevin P.
1 year ago

Time for the people to make a stand against these liberals!!! Leave our guns the hell alone!! Stop trying to infringe on our rights!! Scumbags!!

dennis klein
dennis klein
1 year ago

1938 registeration Nazi germany /1968 gun control act of NYC / do I have to say more never going to get mine I be a outlaw first

Noreen
Noreen
1 year ago

This is starting to get ridiculous. Why aren’t todays’ kids taught like we were growing up….my Dad’s guns stood in a corner in the bedroom and I knew if I even looked cross eyed at them my butt would have been “warmed” good, why aren’t parents teaching and disciplining their kids like we were, then maybe the guns wouldn’t be touched.
And w/ all these dumb ideas about more and more restrictions is asking for trouble, people are not going to give them up and bet the Militias will start coming out of the woodwork

Ray
Ray
Reply to  Noreen

This has nothing to do with kids. Applies to gun owners without children as well. This is just another step closer to the govt taking all the guns.

Walter Goddard
Walter Goddard
Reply to  Noreen

.. why? I think you know, but if you want me to say it again… … it’s because we stopped trying to please God, and started trying to please men. We took God out of the Schools, and the Courts. We filled our Churches with Spirits of Religion, and played games of hypocrisy, instead of developing a relationship with the Lord… … The Lord said the Bible testifies of himself, but they were seeking life from the Bible.. and missed Him! Parents let Gov. decide what’s best for our children. We stopped putting Faith in God, and trusting only in… Read more »

Mike
Mike
Reply to  Walter Goddard

I so wish i could say you were wrong but all is true. And there is no doubt it will take the intervention of the Lord to fend off whats comming.But we as a nation have let these liberals dictate our beliefs and our motality for to long. I fear we alone will have this cross to bear. And take back our country and constitional rights REMEBER BUNKER HILL and never COMPLY

Walter Goddard
Walter Goddard
Reply to  Mike

Keep up the Good fight Mike!

… Liberty, or Death!

Jay
Jay
1 year ago

If istill lived in PA, I’d be very afraid for the safety of those who betrayed their oaths off office, as I’ve been hearingcall this talk among those friends of mine whoare military vets & members of the militia, and even a few cops i used to play cards with back home who said, they are just waiting four their liberal bosses to fuk up more than they already have like in BALTIMORE with the whole “Freddie Grey” bullshit, where the police were threatened w/being ford every time they arrested a blank person for “racial profiling” even though there’s nothing… Read more »

Abb
Abb
1 year ago

How about the government can fuck off my house my guns, if they want my guns they can enjoy trying to take them lol

Derek
Derek
1 year ago

I asked an ATF agent about a registry and it went like this:
Me: Does the ATF keep a registry of gun owners and what they own?
ATF agent: Nope.
Me: If they don’t have a registry, why is the serial number and my name listed on a bill of sale with the NICS approval code for permanent record keeping?
ATF agent: Because we keep it in a database.
Me: Isn’t a database a registry?
ATF agent: Nope. A database is a database and is not a registry.
Me: ….

Robert V. Loring
Robert V. Loring
1 year ago

This bill is nothing more than another attempt by government to control legal gun owners and disarming us. Every gun owner, every hunter will be at the mercy of the government. Legal gun owners will labeled “criminal” and the confiscation will begin.

John Reaper
John Reaper
1 year ago

They obviously want another civil war, if they keep pushing its going to happen.

Keith
Keith
1 year ago

Hitler disarmed the Jewish about two years prior to the gas camps….Venezuala was disarmed and within a few years the population is eating out of the garbage. How about the gun confiscation that took place in Australia???? When they come for your guns make no mistake…..that is your LAST stand.

TheHolyCrow
TheHolyCrow
Reply to  Keith

There were no “gas camps”. They only used the gas for de-Lou sing the clothing. It was Stalin, after the war was over, who started the story about “gassing people”. During the war, everyone was covered in louse, which causes disease. That’s why they all got shaved heads and showers. The clothing was put in the building and gassed to kill the louse. The world has been fed a line of BS by the Holohaux Industry. And of course some people died in the camps. From Typhus and Dysentery, mostly at the end of the war after the allies destroyed… Read more »

Phil
Phil
1 year ago

All the time and effort they’re wasting fighting gun owners they could be using this time in money for teaching gun safety And treating Mental illness

Bruce Waters
Bruce Waters
1 year ago

What good is an unloaded gun going to do for protevtion if someone breaks into your house. By the time you get the gun, load it you probably ate too late. Who gives these people the authority to do this anyway? We must not allow things like this to happen!

Johnny Guns
Johnny Guns
Reply to  Bruce Waters

That’s exactly why the liberals want your gun unloaded. Liberals always take the side ofbthe criminal. The criminal with the illegal gun will get less jail time than the honestbgun owner that defends himself?

Charles Karchner
Charles Karchner
1 year ago

Complete overreach of a socialistic communistic agenda. Too have registered citizens become unfairly liable in every capacity. Or be accountable. In fringing on every word of the second amendment. Block bill HBO768

Mike
Mike
1 year ago

Each firearm I own I had to pass a background check. I refuse to have to do more then is required by the federal government to purchase a gun by the federal government to keep my gun. The liberals need to get their heads out of the sand and each others asses and realize this is America and we will not comply

Scotty Gunn
Scotty Gunn
1 year ago

Darn shame I lost them all in that boating accident last month. Every single one.

Ashlee
Ashlee
Reply to  Scotty Gunn

Omg me too!

Chloe
Chloe
1 year ago

18 Pa.C.S. § 6111.4 explicitly forbids the government from creating a firearm registry: § 6111.4. Registration of firearms. Notwithstanding any section of this chapter to the contrary, nothing in this chapter shall be construed to allow any government or law enforcement agency or any agent thereof to create, maintain or operate any registry of firearm ownership within this Commonwealth. For the purposes of this section only, the term “firearm” shall include any weapon that is designed to or may readily be converted to expel any projectile by the action of an explosive or the frame or receiver of any such… Read more »

Tom
Tom
Reply to  Chloe

Pete
Pete
Reply to  Tom

tyrant England. Is arms? This shape, money and power thugs. If move? your income? Wake gate. Some basic 4th-5th grade grammar would help you articulate.