★ Enter Today For a Chance to Win a Rugged Obsidian 9, FDE Glock 17, with Free Transfer Tax ★
ATLANTA, GA – Don’t let the Tax Man get you down! ASA is kicking off our Tax Day fundraising raffle! Help us fight for your right to protect your hearing by visiting www.ASARaffle.com for your chance to win a Rugged Obsidian 9 suppressor paired with a Lipsey’s exclusive Glock 17 Gen 4 9mm handgun, all in FDE, and a match grade threaded barrel from Grey Ghost Precision. This raffle is Powered by Silencer Shop, meaning they’ll cover the winner’s $200 transfer tax! It’s like a tax refund miracle! Every dollar you spend on raffle tickets helps keep our dedicated team on the road, meeting with legislators, and working to advance pro-suppressor reform across the country!
Visit www.ASARaffle.com to purchase tickets. Contest ends Tuesday, April 30, 2019, at 11:59pm EST. Winner will be announced Wednesday, May 1, 2019, at 5:00pm EST on our blog, Facebook, and Instagram feeds. Scroll down to view complete contest rules.
ABOUT THE AMERICAN SUPPRESSOR ASSOCIATION
The American Suppressor Association (ASA) is the unified voice of the suppressor industry. Our mission is to unite and advocate for the common interests of the suppressor community. To accomplish our mission, our principal initiatives focus on state lobbying, federal lobbying, public education, and industry outreach.
For more information on how you can join the ASA, and help protect and expand your right to own and use suppressors, please visit www.ASAMember.com.
The fine print (Terms & Conditions):
- 1) Prize winners must be US citizens, at least 21 years of age, that have made one (1) or more qualifying entries by purchasing any ASA membership or raffle ticket(s) during the eligibility period; are current members in good standing at date and time of drawing; or other qualifying entries as may be specified below.
- 2) All federal, state and local laws apply. Must be a resident of one of the 42 states that allow private ownership of suppressors to win suppressor prizes. Void where prohibited by law.
- 3) Firearms and suppressor prizes will be transferred through a federally licensed dealer in accordance with Federal law.
- 4) Suppressor winners must utilize a “Powered by Silencer Shop” affiliated dealer to receive their suppressor in order to have the $200 NFA Transfer Tax paid for by Silencer Shop.
- 5) Any transfer fees for firearms, suppressors, or other prizes imposed by the winner’s chosen dealer are the responsibility of the winner.
- 6) Prizes are not transferable and no substitutions, cash or otherwise, will be allowed.
- 7) Odds of winning will vary by the number of entries received.
- 8) Winner will be selected at random through the use of an online raffle management software. Eligible entrants will be assigned a ticket number or numbers based on their number of eligible entries. The number selected at random will determine the winner. The winning ticket number will be published on the ASA’s website and on our social media pages (Facebook and Instagram).
- 9) If the winner fails to claim their prize within 72 hours of being notified, the prize is forfeited, and another winner will be selected. ASA is not responsible or liable for the inability to contact winners due to the incorrect contact information supplied or failure of the winner to respond to communications, or ASA’s failure to receive such responses regardless of cause. ASA’s obligation is limited to making good faith efforts to contact winners.
- 10) Membership dues, entries, raffle tickets and donations to ASA are non-refundable once submitted. Any entries or donations paid in connection with this contest that is declined, rejected, returned for NSF, refunded, canceled, disputed or otherwise not made will result in removal or the member/entrants chances to win a prize.
- 11) The American Suppressor Association is a 501(c)(6) non-profit trade association. Donations, gifts and membership dues are not tax deductible.
- 12) ASA makes no claim regarding the actual value of any prize and is not responsible for the accuracy of any value estimate provided by prize donors or anyone else. Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price listed for production items which may be purchasable for a lower amount. ASA does not guarantee the accuracy of the prize descriptions published. ASA makes no warranty as to merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, suitability or condition of the prizes. Prizes subject to change without notice.
- 13) Privacy: The ASA does not sell or exchange information. Any personal identification information collected by ASA will be used for membership and other authorized contacts or mailings only and, in the case of winners, to contact winners and deliver prizes.
- 14) NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: To receive an eligible entry without purchase, send a letter containing name, address, telephone number and email address to American Suppressor Association, ATTN: April 2019 Raffle, 6085 Lake Forrest Drive, Suite 200A, Atlanta, GA 30328. All mailed requests must be received no later than Monday, April 29, 2019, 5:00 pm EST to be eligible. Limit one entry per household. The ASA is not liable for entries lost or not received. Due to legal restrictions, physical raffle tickets cannot be sent through the mail. Entrants will receive an email confirmation of entry.