Ruger Announces Six New PC Carbine Models

Ruger Announces Six New PC Carbine Models
Ruger Announces Six New PC Carbine Models

U.S.A.-(Ammoland.com)- Sturm, Ruger & Company, Inc. (NYSE: RGR) is excited to introduce six new PC Carbine configurations including three free-float handguard models chambered in the popular 9mm Luger and three standard models offered in the highly anticipated .40 S&W chambering. These new PC Carbine models are offered in varying magazine capacity and threaded barrel configurations to ensure multi-state availability.

With improved utility for home defense and competition, the 9mm free-float handguard models feature a hard-coat anodized aluminum handguard with Magpul M-LOK accessory attachment slots on all four sides for easy mounting of M-LOK-compatible accessories. The appeal of the popular PC Carbine is further broadened with new models designed to accept the powerful .40 S&W cartridge.

Ruger PC Carbine .40 S&W
Ruger PC Carbine .40 S&W

All of these new models boast the hallmark features of the original PC Carbine. Uniquely designed for use with a variety of magazines, the PC Carbine has an easily interchangeable magazine well system that allows the rifle to accept common Ruger and newer Glock magazines. The PC Carbine also features a dead blow action with a custom tungsten weight that shortens bolt travel and reduces felt recoil and muzzle rise.

Similar to the popular 10/22 Takedown rifle, the PC Carbine is designed for quick separation of the barrel/forend assembly from the action for ease of transportation and storage. Takedown is as simple as locking the bolt back and verifying that the rifle is unloaded, pushing a recessed lever, twisting the subassemblies and pulling them apart.

The rifles also feature a reversible magazine release and charging handle to accommodate right- or left-handed shooters. The bolt is machined from heat-treated, chrome-moly steel to ensure strength, structural integrity and durability. The cold hammer-forged, chrome-moly steel barrel with ultra-precise rifling provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easier cleaning, and some models feature a threaded muzzle to allow for use of standard muzzle accessories.

Ruger Announces the Return of a Pistol Caliber Carbine
Ruger Pistol Caliber Carbine

The accurate sighting system features a barrel-mounted, ghost ring adjustable rear aperture sight and a non-glare, protected blade front sight. The durable, glass-filled nylon synthetic stock features a soft rubber buttpad with spacers to allow the rifle to be adjusted for different sized shooters or varying levels of outerwear.

The PC Carbine ships with the SR-Series magazine well installed and an additional magazine well that accepts newer Glock magazines. A 9mm Ruger American Pistol magazine well is available separately at ShopRuger.com.

For more information on the PC Carbine or to learn more about the extensive line of award-winning Ruger firearms, visit Ruger.com or Facebook.com/Ruger. To find accessories for the PC Carbine and other Ruger firearms, visit ShopRuger.com or your local independent retailer of Ruger firearms.

About Sturm, Ruger & Co., Inc.Ruger Firearms

Sturm, Ruger & Co., Inc. is one of the nation's leading manufacturers of rugged, reliable firearms for the commercial sporting market. As a full-line manufacturer of American-made firearms, Ruger offers consumers almost 700 variations of more than 40 product lines. For 70 years, Ruger has been a model of corporate and community responsibility. Our motto, “Arms Makers for Responsible Citizens®,” echoes our commitment to these principles as we work hard to deliver quality and innovative firearms.

Ray Koppelberger
Ray Koppelberger
1 year ago

10 mm is the way to go. They’d sell millions of them.

Shamalsmadingdong
Shamalsmadingdong
1 year ago

Slap a 9mm glock drum on it and it would look a little like a ppsh.

firearmturtorials.com
firearmturtorials.com
1 year ago

Ruger makes some of the most under-rated firearms in the business. I don’t know why they made a 40, but 10mm would sell even less.

Eric Lawrence
Eric Lawrence
1 year ago

Highpoint sells a ton of 10mm. I want a Ruger and so do many others. Your mistaken sir….

Reed Pipes
Reed Pipes
1 year ago

Anyone else think it’d look amazing in wood furniture… I do.

Jeff
Jeff

10mm or bust !

Mark Driscoll
Mark Driscoll
Reply to  Jeff

I also own a variety of Ruger firearms from the 1960s to present shooting for over 50 years I always welcome a new Ruger design bring it on but not in a pipsqueak caliber….. 10 mm 45ACP or 44 magnum Bring It On……

Woogie
Woogie
Reply to  Jeff

1 0 M M ALL THE WAY

Greg
Greg
Reply to  Jeff

Tref
Tref
Reply to  Jeff

With out a doubt 10MM all the way!

Larry Miller
Larry Miller
1 year ago

Been saying dying for years.
Law enforcement use the round.
It’s going no where so….

Chris
Chris
1 year ago

Oh, FFS….really?????? No .45, yet?????? We’re going with the .40 with fancy handguards??? That’s what we’re doing, right now?

Ok, Ruger. Ok….

Brian
Brian
1 year ago

For all the 10mm heads out there, there really isn’t that big a difference between .40 S&W and 10mm Auto. I have compiled data off of Ballistics By The Inch (BBTI) that shows 10mm only gets you 100-150 fps more than .40 S&W at either 4″ or 16″ barrel lengths: http://oi64.tinypic.com/14cgmrl.jpg

Daves
Daves
1 year ago

I own 7 ruger firearms. Various rifles and a couple pistols. Just got a new (my first) takedown a few weeks ago. Love it! Man is it sweet!They are all excellent firearms, finely built, and reward me with high precision fun quite often. Ruger makes a top of the line weapon. Up there with the best. Also proudly American made. I see the disparaging comments here about quality and performance, they are wrong. Ruger is a cut above the rest. Not quite winchester but damn close.

SigGuy
SigGuy
Reply to  Daves

Don’t say all are excellent… I bought my dad an SR9… I liked their rifles… Wasn’t impressed with the LC9S I had, but bought it anyways… The first time we went to the range and I shot his pistol, I turned to him and apologized… I felt so bad for buying him that for his birthday… I offered for him to trade it in and buy something else… It’s a step above FisherPrice… I don’t know about their revolvers… They seem well made, but their pistols seem to be built out of recycled soda cans… I still really like their… Read more »

Big D
Big D
1 year ago

Ruger builds geat bolt rifles, revolvers and semi auto 22’s that’s about it.
I’ve had about every make of weapon over many years of collecting and shooting. I value Ruger for what they are good at, given I haven’t bought or used any of their new offerings as I swore them off years ago but the 10 22 is an awesome little rifle and is easy to upgrade.

Jared K Reviea
Jared K Reviea
Reply to  Big D

Offering a .40 is just prolonging that chambering from its inevitable demise. I’d be happy to see a 45, though.

Grant
Grant
Reply to  Jared K Reviea

The .40S&W isn’t going anywhere. There are a ton of older pistol cartridges that are still around despite being used less than they used to be.

Also, the .40S&W is still a versatile round capable of shooting light and fast bullets or heavy and slow bullets equally well.

Paul Hardy
Paul Hardy
Reply to  Big D

Mini-14 & mini-30 are great AR alternatives in black gun ban states.

Paul Harp
Paul Harp

We need a good 10 mm carbine, where
We live a 9mm or 40 short & weak isn’t good when you are miles away from the
Main high way.

William
William
Reply to  Paul Harp

What can a 10mm kill that a 9×19 can’t?

Gregory Quillen
Gregory Quillen
Reply to  William

A bear

chris hale
chris hale
Reply to  William

Ummm..a bear, a deer, large hogs , many more things im sure.

james bulliard
james bulliard
Reply to  chris hale

i had a 5 shot ruger pistol stolen from my vehicle looking for another one it was chambered for 380. takee

BobD
BobD
Reply to  chris hale

Did you even engage your brain before made your reply?

David Woollett
David Woollett
Reply to  William

Its not what more it can kill, it’s the way that it will do it!

Todd Carstens
Todd Carstens
Reply to  Paul Harp

A 40sw carbine will kill a bear or hog with ease. And I killed a dear with a Kahr PM40 before.
10mm will obviously punch the animal harder, but the 40 (especially out of rifle barrel) will do the trick just fine in a self defense encounter. I’d like to see the Carbine in 357sig for actual hunting purposes. The 357sig will hold velocity at distances that 10/40 won’t and even 9mm would struggle. Then my rifle can share ammo with my pistol.

Matt
Matt

Wow talk about stupid
.40???? Really???? EVERYONE would buy a .45 .44 or Integral 9mm but .40? I’d forever the guy who said that was a good idea

Chris
Chris
Reply to  Matt

I know, seriously? What are they waiting for? A takedown .45 ACP carbine would sell like hotcakes.

Mark G Tuttle
Mark G Tuttle
Reply to  Matt

I will be buying it. I like 40 over 9mm or 45. 10mm is simply stupid to me. 44mag…hmmm I would tempted, but not really. At that point buy an AR15 in 6.8 300BLK or good old 5.56.

Michael
Michael
Reply to  Matt

Go tell him off then. The guy who did it was a MARINE.

Brian Sexton
Brian Sexton
1 year ago

10mm. 10mm. The beat mm. My gosh make it in 10mm.

Jim Porter
Jim Porter
1 year ago

I have the PC in 9mm. Will the 40 cal. barrell with the mag well change to 40 work with my existing pc? Can I just by the barrell and mag change and be good to go?
I also would love to see the PC in 45ACP.

Sean Brintnell
Sean Brintnell
Reply to  Jim Porter

This is a good question

Jared Patrick Balmer
Jared Patrick Balmer
1 year ago

This rifle is on the right track as a emergency vehicle back up rifle. Breaks down stows well. Uses Ruger and Glock mags. But if one we’re in grizzly bear country, a 10 mm would be the caliber to have running Buffalo bore ammo. A 10 mm in carbine length barrel would have much more velocity and down behind it. I would not be to keen on using a 9mm caliber in bear country, you may find it some were in the southern region of the human anatomy. Against a bad guy it would do just fine for home defense

Curtis
Curtis

10mm !!!!!!!!

Edward Lepczyk
Edward Lepczyk
1 year ago

Why aren’t they making pistol gripped sticks for these?

JKing
JKing
Reply to  Edward Lepczyk

Are they NY and Cali legal as they are? There is a big market that can’t buy ARs. Maybe they are moving to fill that gap.

Rob Cartesian
Rob Cartesian
Reply to  Edward Lepczyk

For everyone wondering “why .40?” probably to appeal to law enforcement agencies which use a lot of .40. Be nice if they had .45 though, I’d get one, especially with that sweet heat shield.

William
William
Reply to  Edward Lepczyk

We should raise a fuss, maybe they’ll listen.

Billy Taylor
Billy Taylor
Reply to  Edward Lepczyk

Because they know the liberals will go after them because of them being scary looking.

Willy Nips
Willy Nips
1 year ago

Damn! Where is the 10mm?!?!?! AHHHHHHHHH!

james bulliard
james bulliard
Reply to  Willy Nips

5 shot 38 perfect for me will take one slighjly used

Ben Benedict
Ben Benedict
1 year ago

I have the 9mm and love it. I would buy another one in 45acp, 10mm or bigger.

Allen LONE Wolf
Allen LONE Wolf
1 year ago

I own a Ruger 77 RS chambered in 35 Whelan. It put 4 shots in a 5/8″ group at 250 yds. I did replace the trigger but the rifle will definitely shoot. Keep it up Ruger.

Mike
Mike
1 year ago

.40 short and weak over .45 ACP?! What are they thinking?! My .45 ACP PCC is the most fun gun I own! That or 44 Mag!

Darrell Wayne Holland
Darrell Wayne Holland
1 year ago

Bring it in .45acp or .45 mag and I will buy one.

Willam Austin
Willam Austin

Another vote for 10mm.

Lance Headrick
Lance Headrick
1 year ago

44mag would thrill me, 45ACP much preferable to 40 S&W.

Sorry you have had bad luck with Ruger. I have not had that problem. 2 x Super Blackhawk, No. 1, P90, 10/22 and they are all pretty accurate. The No. 1 is precision.

I do no own this carbine and won’t unless in 44 or 45.

Brian
Brian
Reply to  Lance Headrick

.44 Mag would be too much for a blowback action, plus there would have to be proprietary mags and a new receiver design for the longer, rimmed cartridge.

Lance Headrick
Lance Headrick
Reply to  Brian

44mag TOO MUCH for blow back???? Nonsense.

They previously made a blowback 44mag carbine. 44mag too much for blow back…don’t shoot a Desert Eagle then 44 Mag or 50 AE

They already built a rotary magazine, 44mag carbine.

Having said all that; it would take major mods to fit a 44 into Ruger PCC.

William
William
Reply to  Lance Headrick

Dude, what are you talking about? The Desert Eagle is a rotating bolt action, it’s not straight blow back. A straight blowback .44 pistol would have devastating recoil, if not outright harmful. It would also probably ruin the firearm.

Don Cooper
Don Cooper
Reply to  Lance Headrick

Right on! My PC9 combined with the Glock 19 extended mag is awesome. Never skips a beat. Taken down, fits perfectly in my backpack.

Drew Wilkey
Drew Wilkey
1 year ago

C’mon ruger, listen to the people. 10MM!!!

Josh
Josh
Reply to  Drew Wilkey

Kyle Lambert
Kyle Lambert
Reply to  Drew Wilkey

Amen!

William
William
Reply to  Drew Wilkey

Nobody cares about the great, but actually very average 10mm. It doesn’t do anything a 9×19 won’t.

chris hale
chris hale
Reply to  William

You just dont know much do you?

Monty Summerlin
Monty Summerlin
1 year ago

I’ve owned several Ruger firearms over the years & have never had any trouble out of any of them. I’m glad that they’ve come out with this one in a 40. I am now considering this as my next purchase. I do wish Ruger offered more options for lefties.

Canyon cruiser
Canyon cruiser
1 year ago

I have 20 plus Ruger bolt gun’s. I get military sniper accrucy out of them. I can do everything to a Ruger action as my opinion crappy Remington. It is in what kind of time and work you want to do.

Rick_Dickulous
Rick_Dickulous
1 year ago

Chamber it in a .45 acp and I’m in!

Mike
Mike
1 year ago

I love this rifle, but come on Ruger, no 10mm? Give the people what they want. We need a 10mm carbine that’s not a Hi-Point.

Dont wanna scattergun
Dont wanna scattergun
1 year ago

Sorry for the typo, recently purchased a RPR, not rmr. Gun is junk,(see prior post). Bought a mini-14 a few years ago. Also junk. If you just what to pull the trigger and have it go bang, buy Ruger. If you want to be able to shoot what you aim at, buy something better. I learned. NO MORE JUNK RUGER GARBAGE FOR ME

Alex Short
Alex Short
1 year ago

I have a RPR and it shoots 1moa at 400 yards and I’m not that good of a shooter , so maybe it’s the shooter not the gun.

Don Cooper
Don Cooper
Reply to  Alex Short

But your one hell-of-a bullshitter

Dan
Dan
1 year ago

I have to agree. Mini 14 over priced and not a great perfomance. Anything ruger doesnt apeal to me i was exited to see these until i realized more over pricing is it worth it? High point makes a carbine half the price and preforms well

Scott
Scott
Reply to  Dan

I am happy that High Point what uses a firearm in your price range. Seriously doubt that you have ever owned a Ruger. For over 40 years I have been purchasing Firearms including Ruger and find that Bruegger’s pricing is very reasonable. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion of course. I am just happy that both of us have the choice to purchase what we wish to. Hopefully that will continue to be the case.

M s a u v e
M s a u v e
Reply to  Dan

Yes but you can’t take it apart and store it at 16 in

Kjf
Kjf
1 year ago

It is the shooter not the gun

john williams
john williams
1 year ago

I bought a mini 14 about 6 years ago, by far the most reliable rifle I own. Accurate as far as my eye can take a ethical shot, shoots any and all ammo I fed through it, I clean it about every thousand rounds or so. I also have 2 10/22s, a gp 100 in .357, a lc9 and a Lcr x. The pc9 is my next purchase, I love all my Rugers.

Dont wanna scattergun
Dont wanna scattergun
Reply to  john williams

Not that i need to explain,but, qualified expert in the military, master firearms instructor for the PD, 1 of 2 snipers on the swat team. Believe me, i can do my job behind the trigger. If the firearm is built to be sold at Walmart, like Rugers are, they are junk. Anyone that wants to burn money on a piece of garbage mini 14 or RPR, let me know. Neither will hit the same spot twice

Jeremy Jackson
Jeremy Jackson
1 year ago

Still waiting for more magazine compatibility. I don’t own a Glock or Ruger pistol. I would like to see Beretta 92, Sig 226, or Cz75b magazine capable. Until then I will keep using my Kel Tec Sub 2000. With CZ mag catch it’ll use S&W m&p, Sig 226, and Cz75b mags.
I have been waiting since Ruger came out with this rifle. I’m beginning to think that they don’t want my money.

Arman75
Arman75
Reply to  Jeremy Jackson

Beretta 92???? Sig p226???? CZ75?????? What do you think this is, the 80’s???? The sig p226 maybe, but Ruger is most likely only going to make this gun with mag wells that fits newer popular pistol magazines, not old dinosaurs. I have a Kel-tec 9mm carbine that takes Beretta 92 mags, but I bought it in 2002. I don’t have a Beretta 92, but at that time MidwayUSA was selling Mecgar mags for the 92 for $8 a piece.

Mark Driscoll
Mark Driscoll
Reply to  Arman75

That would be like asking Ruger to make it compatible to accept German 9 mm luger magazines P-38 or Japanese nambu magazines please

Jeremy Jackson
Jeremy Jackson
Reply to  Arman75

What year did the Glock come out again?????

Dale
Dale
Reply to  Jeremy Jackson

So I guess that I am a old 80’s guy with my cz 75 , beretta 92, and a Sig. I have the same gun and I would like ruger to do the same. I hate glock and will never update to a piece glock. That said Ruger please make the plastic mag change to have more sales of you very find rifle.

Warhorse18
Warhorse18
Reply to  Jeremy Jackson

I myself own a fair amount of Ruger. SP101, P94, 10/22’s of course, and my most recent is the sr1911 cmd talo Navy seal edition. I have shot 5k dollar 1911’s and my Talo Ruger shoots as good as any of them. It’s truly a smooth shooting, accurate as the operator, fine piece of American craftsmanship. I don’t get it when I see comments from people saying their Ruger experience has been junk etc. I guess I’ve been lucky, but for the performance and reliability they have given me, I trust my life to any of them. I like the… Read more »

Ed Miller
Ed Miller
1 year ago

I have a Ruger PC Carbine. The MCarbo springs I put in it reduced the trigger pull down to 1 pound, 6 ounces average. I’d really like to see somebody like Magpul introduce an aftermarket stock for the PC Carbine. As far as the 10mm goes, I’m not so sure we’ll see that right away. Perhaps Ruger learned their lesson when they tried to make a decent 10/22 in .22WMR. This may be why we are seeing a .40 S&W instead of the much desired 10mm. Having said that, I certainly would love one to go with my Glock 20… Read more »

Dan Fedak
Dan Fedak
1 year ago

I would buy a Ruger carbine if they made it in 10 mm. I had the 9 mm in my hands and it felt great. A very well built weapon.

Alan Roemeling
Alan Roemeling
1 year ago

Please bring back the 44mag carbine. Great hunting caliber and fun the shoot.

Patrick McDowell
Patrick McDowell

How about the 10mm ?

Dont wanna scattergun
Dont wanna scattergun
1 year ago

NEAL, At what distance, 50 feet. My RMR groups like a 12 gauge at 100 yds., target should look like one hole at 100 yds. When smith took gun apart all stamped parts filled with burrs. 1 screw on forend hand tight, 1 on rail half out. Nothing torqued to their own specs. Action block out of line. JUNK OUT OF BOX. Not much better now. Wish i could get my money back.

Lloyd David Szabo
Lloyd David Szabo
1 year ago

Must have known a hater was going to buy it.

William
William
1 year ago

“Target should look like one hole at a hundred yards”
No firearm, ever, has the kind of accuracy where you’ll shoot through the same hole everytime. You can get a neat, ragged hole, but never a target that you shoot a box of ammo into and it looks like one shot was placed. Give me a break.

TED ED
TED ED
1 year ago

This dude is clearly trolling. Stamped parts? Where? The fore end screw hand tight,well what are they suppose to do, use an impact on it.

JESSE
JESSE

45 ACP please Ruger…. Reminds me of my old Marlin camp carbine

Kevin
Kevin
1 year ago

Six new models and STILL no .45ACP? Ruger makes .45 ACP pistols but still won’t release a PC carbine in that caliber? Release one in .45 and I will line up to buy one!

Dustin spaugh
Dustin spaugh
Reply to  Kevin

Please please make one of these in 45 ACP please. And while you’re at it producing Magwell that accepts 1911 mags since it’s already changeable. If you do I’ll buy one immediately

Joseph Lannert
Joseph Lannert
Reply to  Dustin spaugh

Amen me too!

David Civelli
David Civelli
1 year ago

460 Rowland, this way you can shoot 45 Supers, and 45 ACP + P. 45 Supers are just about the same power as full power 10mm loads

Boomer
Boomer
Reply to  David Civelli

45 super alone surpasses 10mm but my standard load for the 460 Rowland is 185 gr bullet at 1550 fps at 987ftlbs which is roughly a mid load 44 mag level.

I’ve converted 2 1911s and am considering doing my XD. I love that caliber! Also love the 45 super probably moreso as it doesn’t require a compensator.

Mike Netherton
Mike Netherton
1 year ago

I own several roger forearms. I’m still amazed of the quality at a bargain price. They perform exceptionally well from the box. I will always be a loyal customer. Thanks again for the quality firearms you manufacture.

Bill Thomas
Bill Thomas
Reply to  Mike Netherton

Great Comment! I’m happy with mine too!

John bret Deinlein
John bret Deinlein
Reply to  Mike Netherton

I agree I’ve been shooting Ruger for almost sixty years I’ve never had a problem with any rifle 22-250 220 Swift bought my first Ruger 10/22 in 1968 still own it still shoots well I’ve shot full power loads in my Blackhawk 44 Mag for approximately 45 years no slop in the cylinder Ruger makes fine firearms

James A Madden
James A Madden
1 year ago

10 mm would make more sense than 40 S&W in my mind.
Great for more Carnage

Anthony
Anthony

Waiting on 10mm c’mon Ruger

TN Dave
TN Dave
1 year ago

C’mon 40 cal??? Dying caliber please ruger 45 acp… it’s what people really want. I just dont get it with these guys..

John W Goerger
John W Goerger
Reply to  TN Dave

Agree .45 ACP

Jas
Jas
Reply to  John W Goerger

Second that: .45 ACP. And ideally compatible with Ruger’s American pistol’s 10 rd. mags.

Larry Miller
Larry Miller
Reply to  TN Dave

Been saying sying for years.
Law enforcement use the round.
It’s going no where so….

greenwood71
greenwood71

No 10mm. Sad.

Redlaw
Redlaw
1 year ago

A 10 mm that uses glok mags w/ a side folder would be a instant buy for me.

Neal Anderson
Neal Anderson
1 year ago

Love this rifle! It shoots the X of the bull. Everything about the gun is brilliant. Love the option to use inexpensive Glock mags. Ruger hit it out of the park with this one!

Huntswapi
Huntswapi
1 year ago

I am waiting for them to use the p series magazines. I have more than a few of those.

Jonathan Miles
Jonathan Miles
Reply to  Huntswapi

They made one years back, it is called the ruger police carbine

John Tirador
John Tirador
1 year ago

I want to see a 10mm carbine as a camp gun, or patrol carbine. If they make a .45 acp (same cartridge oal) a 10mm is a great upgrade!

Donald Bour
Donald Bour

They need to bring back the .44 mag carbine

ken white
ken white

Waiting for the 10 m m then I’ll buy one

DaveM
DaveM
1 year ago

When they have mag wells for other than Ruger or Glock I will buy one.
S&W M&P in 9 and a 45 version works for me.

Dont wanna scattergun
Dont wanna scattergun
Reply to  DaveM

Save your money. Ruger QC is non-existent. Recently purchased a RMR. Groups like a 12 gauge at 100 yards. Had it to a smith. Now it groups like i am having a seizure. Ruger has a good plan just not putting the quality in the products.

Rick_Dickulous
Rick_Dickulous
1 year ago

You’re so full of it. I own numerous guns and multiple Ruger’s. They build an excellent weapon.

Kjf
Kjf
1 year ago

Maybe you were having a seizure

John Deinlein
John Deinlein
1 year ago

I agree you probably are having a seizure I’ve owned approximately 30 Ruger firearms in the last 60 years I’ve never had one that didn’t shoot at least reasonably well and most would shoot sub MOA in 22 Hornet 22 250 220 Swift 223 oh yes and my latest and 6.5 Creedmoor Ruger precision rifle with my hand loads I get half inch Moa I think it may be you and not the firearmon

Green Mtn. Boy
Green Mtn. Boy
1 year ago

Nice addition to Rugers PCC M Loc forearms,my prediction is they are going to sell even more with that addition to their line/

1 2 3