U.S.A. –-(Ammoland.com)- Hunters looking for a system to carry extra rifle ammunition in the field need to check out the Ammo Caddy from Versacarry.
The Ammo Caddy is a revolutionary cartridge carrier that easily attaches to the butt stock of a rifle, belt or any surface in seconds. The system makes reloading quick and easy.
The Ammo Caddy holds five rifle shells in the leather sleeve. The sleeve can be attached in seconds to your rifle or belt with the industrial strength aerospace Velcro backing on the sleeve. A non-destructive industrial strength adhesive provides a strong secure mount, as well as peace of mind that the rifle finish will be unharmed if the owner decides to remove the system.
Made of premium water buffalo leather, the hand-stitched Ammo Caddy is made with American craftsmanship. It has a raised protective backing and comes in black or distressed brown.
Ammo Caddy Features:
- Handstitched American craftsmanship
- Attaches to butt of rifle or belt within seconds
- Premium water buffalo leather
- Holds (5) rounds (12 gauge only holds 4 rounds)
- Industrial strength aerospace grade velcro
- Comes with (1) belt attachment
- Comes with (1) adhesive pad
- Outside the waistband carry
- Available for (26) calibers
Retail price is $49.99.
Versacarry produces a wide variety of holsters and other shooting related products. For more information visit https://www.versacarry.com/.