Ft Collins, CO –-(Ammoland.com)- We have slots available in most of the DTI Courses listed below.
You are concerned about the safety and security of your family. You have thought about firearms and have purchased one. But now comes the hard part: learning the skills that will help keep you alive during a violent criminal attack. And wondering if you have it right. Well, stop wondering. Get the training you need from Defense Training International.
DTI offers a variety of courses designed to help you improve your defensive shooting skills and expand your knowledge about the use of firearms for personal protection. In addition to the courses listed here, DTI can tailor a course to meet your individual needs. If you don’t see what you want below, please contact us about a specialized program. Your personal security is always your responsibility, and yours alone!
You can register directly on our DTI Web Page at defense-training.com
Come and join us!
- 7-8 Sept 19 DTI Scenario-Based Training (Force-on-Force, Airsoft) Sturgis, MI
- 14-15 Sept 19 DTI Defensive Handgun, Raymond, MS
- 21-22 Sept 19 DTI Urban Rifle, South Lake Tahoe, NV
- 27-28 Sept 19 DTI Urban Rifle, Lehi, UT
- 5-6 Oct 19 DTI Instructor, Nashville, TN
- 12-13 Oct 19 DTI Defensive Handgun, Victoria, TX
- 12-13 Oct 19 DTI Urban Rifle, Victoria, TX
- 19-20 Oct 19 DTI Urban Rifle, Sussex, NJ
- 26-27 Oct 19 DTI Vehicle Defense, Manchester, NH
- 2-3 Nov 19 DTI Advanced Defensive Handgun, Columbia, SC
- 2-3 Nov 19 DTI Women’s Defensive Handgun, Columbia, SC
- 9-10 Nov 19 DTI Instructor Course, Greenville, OH
- 15 Nov 19 DTI Tactical Treatment of Gunshot Wounds, Homestead, FL
- 16-17 Nov 19 DTI Vehicle Defense, Homestead, FL
- 23-24 Nov 19 DTI Defensive Handgun, Post Falls, ID
- 7 Dec 19 (Sat) One-Day DTI Defensive Handgun, El Paso, TX, Friday-evening lecture
- 8-9 Feb 20 DTI Defensive Handgun, Camden, TN
- 21-22 Mar 20 DTI Up Close and Personal Defense II, Naples, FL (on-line registration not available for this DTI Course. Contact our local Course Coordinator, Dave Alter, directly at [email protected])
- 16-17 May 20 DTI Up Close and Personal Defense, Los Angeles, CA
- 5-7 June 20 Women’s Defensive Handgun, Advanced, Elk Mountain, WY. (On-line registration for this DTI Course is not available. Contact our local Course Coordinator, Susan, at [email protected])
- 21-23 Aug 20 Women’s Defensive Handgun, Fundamentals, Elk Mountain, WY (On-line registration for this DTI Course is not available. Contact our local Course Coordinator, Susan, at [email protected])
- 19-20 Sept 20 DTI Urban Rifle, Kankakee, IL
About John Farnam & Defense Training International, Inc
As a defensive weapons and tactics instructor John Farnam will urge you, based on your own beliefs, to make up your mind in advance as to what you would do when faced with an imminent lethal threat. You should, of course, also decide what preparations you should make in advance if any. Defense Training International wants to make sure that their students fully understand the physical, legal, psychological, and societal consequences of their actions or in-actions.
It is our duty to make you aware of certain unpleasant physical realities intrinsic to the Planet Earth. Mr. Farnam is happy to be your counselor and advisor. Visit: www.defense-training.com