Iowa – -(AmmoLand.com)- Brownells has a Black Friday promotion that gets you a number of the popular POLYMER80 replacement pistol frames for Glock handguns as low as $80.09 with coupon code “HAA” at check out. With both Compact and Full-sized frames to choose from you are sure to find the best fit to upgrade your tired pistol.
The PF940Cv1 is Polymer80’s next generation of polymer 80% frames for Glock® handguns, bringing improved ergonomics, features and looks to the popular Polymer80 frames.
The PF940Cv1 allows Glock® 19, 23 & 32 owners to create a customized handgun, exactly suited for any application. Available in three configurations: standard PF940Cv1 with textured grips. PF940Cv1-ReadyMod with blank grips for custom stippling – the customization possibilities are endless. PF940Cv1-BE is available ONLY at Brownells and comes with aggressively textured grips that will give you a firm hold on your pistol under any conditions.
- Compatible with Gen3 Glock® Components. Not Compatible with Gen4
- Improved next generation ergonomics make for a great shooting pistol
- High strength reinforced polymer construction provides a great basis for a reliable & durable gun
- Aggressive texture on the PF940Cv1 ensures positive retention
- Picatinny rail is compatible with all standard lights, lasers & accessories
- Stainless steel locking block ensures positive operation & a lifetime of use
- Stainless steel drop-in rear rail module interfaces with the slide and holds up to hard abuse
- Hardened front and rear rail system pins ensure slide/rail/frame interface is rock solid
- Includes complete finishing jig
- Jig includes drill bits and end mill, allowing for complete construction
The 80% frame features are carried over from the original Polymer80 frames, making your build incredibly straightforward to complete. New grip profiling and improved overall design, make this not only an easier frame to operate and shoot, but looks great mounted to your favorite slide.
The PF940Cv1 is compatible with Glock® 19/23/32 frame components.
Returns will not be accepted once the receiver is modified in any way. All warranty issues will be directed to the manufacturer.