Fort Worth, Texas –-(Ammoland.com)- Introducing the new CMC Triggers AR-15/AR-10 Combat Curve Trigger (CCT). The innovative design combines the comfort of the classic curve with the indexing of CMC’s patented flat trigger into one dynamic hybrid trigger bow for the modern warfighter. The CMC CCT has an exceptionally smooth feel, ultra-clean break, and an exceptional lock time and lightning-fast reset.
CMC Triggers is the original maker and manufacturer of the Drop-in Trigger Group for the AR-15/10 rifle since 2003. CMC’s critical sear engagement surfaces have a propriety machining process that renders superior surface finish and dimensional control. As compared to their competition, the techniques used to establish a 1-2 RMS surface finish as opposed to EDMing which leaves a pitty 32 RMS, compared to a mirror which is 0 RMS. CMC Triggers' sear engagement overlap is six to eight times greater than their competitors. This provides a much safer trigger and enhances reliability.
CMC AR-15/AR-10 Combat Curve Trigger (CCT) Features:
- Single Stage Match Trigger
- Ultra-crisp 3.5lb trigger pull with no creep prior to hammer release
- Glass-smooth break with no feel of grittiness
- Minimal lock time is designed into the assembly using controlled hammer weight and balance activated by a rocket wire hammer spring, assuring repeatable function with either commercial or military grade ammunition
- Positive trigger reset allows a quick follow up shot on target
- Trigger pull is factory pre-set and not user adjustable
- Hand-assembled, and hand tested
- Totally self-contained one-piece assembly
- Includes CMC Anti-Walk Pin Set
- Fits MIL-SPEC AR-15 and AR-10 style rifles
- Made from 8620 Alloy Steel and S7 Tool Steel with machined tolerances of +/– .001″
Trigger is easy to install following the instructions: follow link www.cmctriggers.com/installation-instructions
All CMC products come with a Lifetime Warranty and are made in the U.S.A., CMC proudly designs all its products for Law Enforcement, Military, and Civilian use.
For more information about CMC Triggers and all the products, we offer please visit us at www.cmctriggers.com
About CMC Triggers
CMC's innovative, self-contained and easy-to-install AR-15 trigger groups, have been completely re-tooled to maximize production capacities, incorporate new design enhancements and reduce cost. CMC's AR-15 trigger groups have always yielded exceptional trigger pull dynamics for our tens of thousands of satisfied customers. However, keeping up with high demand has been difficult since introduction. CMC is confident the new production tooling and setup, incorporating the most advanced methods available, will not only yield the highest quality, but will also keep the supply lines full so every AR-15 shooter who places the highest demands on quality, function and reliability, will no longer have extensive lead times for obtaining these innovative trigger groups. And thanks to our multi-patented designs, a fine match grade trigger pull is now an extremely simple upgrade to implement. Install the fully self-contained, ready-to-go trigger group, safety check, and it's done.