U.S.A. –-(Ammoland.com)- Rosco Manufacturing will be having a “Cyber Weekend” sale that starts the 29th and ends Dec 2nd at midnight with discounts as deep as 25% off on our site during that time, and any order over $60 ships for FREE. Below are two new releases from Rosco that will have some extra-large savings on these brand new items!
Bloodline Glock 19 barrel:
The Glock barrels will be offered in non-threaded versions first on Black Friday. We will then be offering the threaded version closer to the end of the year. The ballistics on these barrels have been tuned to lay down consistent groups of around 1” (or better) at 20 yards and in. These barrels will go live on late Thanksgiving night, let me know if you have any questions.
- 9X19 mm (NATO) chamber
- 416R Stainless Steel
- 1/10 RH twist
- 45 degree crown (50/50 split)
- Melonite coated
- Match Grade quality
- Drop-in fit
- MSRP: $174.95
- Cyber week sale price: $139.95
The URG line up is in direct response to customer requests that we deliver finalized versions of our products. We took our time to create a production line for these that would encompass all of the lessons that we have learned through years of building our own test rifles. We used Colt armorer specs as a base and added features to these uppers that in the end throw it into the custom category. They are built to take a beating, with high-end components, at a great price savings to the consumer. They will be offered in a “Built” (stripped) version, and a “completed” (BCG & Charging handle included) version.
The Built version will come with a Mil-Spec A2 flash hider. The Completed version will come standard with a Mil-Spec A2 flash hider, and a Mil-Spec charging handle. The upgraded Completed version will bring a Surefire Warcomp (open tine or closed tine), and a Rosco/ Radian Raptor charging handle (in Black or FDE).
- Upper receiver: 7075 T6 billet aluminum with type 3 hard coat anodizing.
- Handguard: 9” handguard, 6061 T6 aluminum, MLok compatible, anodized.
- Barrel: 10.5” Bloodline, 1/7 RH twist, 5.56x45mm (NATO), 4150 CMV steel, 11 degree crown.
- Gas block: Bloodline (non-adjustable), .750 diameter, 4140 steel, matched to gas port.
- Gas tube: Bloodline, carbine length, stainless steel, melonited.
- Muzzle device: MilSPEC A2 (On built and standard completed model ), Surefire Warcomp (Optional on upgraded completed model).
- BCG: Bloodline 5.56/.300BLK, full-auto rated, 8620 carrier, 9310 bolt, HPT/MPI tested. (On “completed” version).
- Charging handle: Standard MilSPEC (on standard “complete” version), or Radian charging handle (On upgraded “completed” version).
- MSRP: $549.95 on “built” model, $689.95 on standard “completed” model, and $899.95 for the fully upgraded “completed” model.
- Cyber week sale price: $499.95 on “built” model, $639.95 on standard “complete” model, and $849.95 for the fully upgraded “complete” model.
About Rosco Manufacturing:
Rosco Manufacturing is an American manufacturer of hard-use & precision rifle barrels. Our production facility in Central Falls, RI has over 50,000 square feet of production space with room for high volume capacity. Rosco supplies major gun manufacturers (the world over) with high quality products. Through superior workmanship and unprecedented engineering, our product line continues to exceed expectations and provides a complete solution for the consumer and OEM.