NEWINGTON, N.H., – -(AmmoLand.com)- SIG SAUER, Inc. is pleased to announce a new team of product experts, field testers, and social media influencers as Ambassadors to promote #SIGHunting ahead of a series of 2020 product launches, and expansion by SIG SAUER into the hunting industry.
“In 2020 SIG will officially enter the hunting category for firearms, and expand our reach with optics, and ammunition. We’ve approached this expansion with significant resources into research and development and exhaustive field testing of our products,” said Tom Taylor, Chief Marketing Officer and Executive Vice President, Commercial Sales.
“We are thrilled to officially announce the SIG Hunting Ambassadors, whom bring a wealth of knowledge and depth of experience to our product development. They’ve been hard at work assisting our internal product management teams with testing and feedback to ensure we are bringing the most innovative, accurate, and durable products to the market, that hunters today demand.”
The #SIGHunting Ambassadors Include:
- Born and Raised Outdoors: Kody Kellom, Trent Fisher, Treavor Fisher and Steve Howard are a group of Oregon based hunters that have spent decades hunting across the United States and provide one of the best sources of digital education online for the adventurous sportsman. Follow Born and Raised Outdoors on Instagram , YouTube, and Facebook.
- Jordan Budd / Running Waters Media: She began her career as a field producer, editor, and author for Rokslide. Growing up and guiding in Nebraska for mule deer, antelope, and predators Jordan has quickly progressed as one of the top young, female hunters in the industry. Follow Jordan Budd on Instagram and Facebook.
- Daniel Horner / Team SIG: Sergeant First Class and former Coach of the AMU Action Shooting Team, Daniel and current TEAM SIG competitive shooter, is recognized as one of the most accomplished shooters in the world across many disciplines. Specializing in long-range shooting, and an experienced PRS competitive shooter, Daniel has been integral to the development for the #SIGHunting product line-up. Follow Daniel Horner on Instagram and Facebook.
- Corey Jacobsen / ELK101: A 10-Time World Champion Elk Caller and sought-after resource for elk hunters with his Elk101 platform. An engineer by trade, Corey provides a high-level of technical feedback from the field. Follow Corey Jacobson and Elk101 on Instagram and YouTube.
- Captain James Nash / 6 Ranch Outfitters: A former Marine Corp Officer, Purple Heart recipient, and western outfitter since the age of 14. Nash provides an extensive level of firearms and hunting knowledge that expands across the world having hunted species both domestically and abroad. Follow James Nash on Instagram.
- Stephen West / West of Texas: As one of the most traveled hunters of the North American Territories, Stephen West has made his living in the outdoors braving the harshest conditions and long-range requirements. Follow Stephen West on Instagram and Facebook.
Look for exclusive updates on the SIG SAUER Hunting line of products by searching #SIGHunting, following our exclusive SIG Hunting Ambassadors, and visiting sigsauer.com.
About SIG SAUER, Inc.
SIG SAUER, Inc. is a leading provider and manufacturer of firearms, electro-optics, ammunition, airguns, suppressors, and training. For over 150 years SIG SAUER, Inc. has evolved, and thrived, by blending American ingenuity, German engineering, and Swiss precision. Today, SIG SAUER is synonymous with industry-leading quality and innovation which has made it the brand of choice amongst the U.S. Military, the global defense community, law enforcement, competitive shooters, hunters, and responsible citizens. Additionally, SIG SAUER is the premier provider of elite firearms instruction and tactical training at the SIG SAUER Academy. Headquartered in Newington, New Hampshire, SIG SAUER has almost 2,000 employees across eight locations. For more information about the company and product line visit: sigsauer.com.