Daily Gun Deal: PSA AR-15 Complete Lower Magpul MOE Edition $179.99

Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning at no additional cost to you, Ammoland will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
PSA AR-15 Complete Lower Magpul MOE Edition Deal 179
PSA AR-15 Complete Lower Magpul MOE Edition Deal

USA – -(Ammoland.com)- Palmetto State Armory has a special on a complete Magpul MOE Edition AR15 lower receiver for just $179.99. This lower is compatible with a whole variety of rifle and pistol uppers and supports multiple calibers.Buy Now Gun Deals

The Magpul MOE Lower build kit parts alone can average more than $200 by themselves elsewhere online. PSA prices are just incredibly cheap for such high quality parts. Note no magazine is included with this lower so you may want to add a few to your order at check out as they have them for just $9.99 each.

PSA AR-15 Complete Lower Magpul MOE Edition – Black, No Magazine. Lowers may be Safe/Fire or Pictogram.

PSA AR-15 Complete Lower Magpul MOE Edition $179.99

All PSA AR-15 Complete Lowers are well-reviewed:

Daily Gun Deals are the short-term money saving deals AmmoLand News' Editors search out each day on the world wide web. Be forewarned that many of these deals will sell quickly or expire by the time you read them, but hey we tried. When we find sweet deals on gun products, we need we will be passing along those tips to AmmoLand News readers so you can save cash too. We have your back. Click the product name link for more info and to buy online.

If you want us to email you each daily gun deal, please subscribe to our daily emails list here.

Ammoland Editors are scouring the web to find you the deal that will save you money. So good are these deals that they do not last long so pay attention to the publish date and do not delay, take advantage of this deal as soon as we publish it for our readers.

Consider checking our Gun Deals Coupon page and our past featured Daily GunDeals page for additional savings from your favorite industry partners. Thank you very much for your support and I hope we save you some money by highlighting these sweet daily deals. Enjoy!

Carbuilder
Carbuilder
4 months ago

Seems PSA is taking advantage of the situation. That same lower was $129 a couple of months ago. Same lower I bought last year for $379 is now $550.

Ansel Hazen
Ansel Hazen
4 months ago

Scratching my ass here wondering why comments to this post are nearly a year old but it’s dated today 4/7/20.

But anywho, if you are thinking about a lower like this hold out for the EPT enhanced polished trigger as well as the Magpul MOE. That’s the lower I got for a pistol build end of 2019. It’s a pretty damn good trigger for not being a drop in pack.

Eighty
Eighty
3 months ago
Reply to  Ansel Hazen

Ansel, any idea of the part number for that lower?

Paul
Paul
1 year ago

PSA will not sell any lowers to California at all! Even if you have an FFL to receive it for you and do the paperwork. I called a couple weeks ago to there Customer Service and they told me no matter what they will not sell a lower to California it’s a company decision so it’s THER own policy! They will sell all the uppers you can afford but no lowers!!! Great prices but doesn’t help Cali at all. DAMN shame!

Finnky
Finnky
4 months ago
Reply to  Paul

@Paul – With so many FFLs being forced to close plus constantly changing CA crazy laws on “assault weapons” – who can blame them. They are a business rather than our guardian. Won’t help any of us if CA issues arrest warrants for PSA management for importing “assault weapons”. Pretty much any state would extradite. Are you writing state legislators and governors in other states asking them to refuse CA extradition orders for acts which would be legal in their states? Are you a member of a militia willing to physically prevent extradition, possibly going head-to-head with law enforcement and… Read more »

Tracey Cooperider
Tracey Cooperider
1 year ago

Off topic… Constitutional Carry, Say no to the NRA siding on the Democrats RED FLAG GUN GRAB. AFC, American Firearms Coalition /Ohio Gun Owner’s.com getting it done… Don’t be fooled.
Protect your 2nd Amendment Rights… Don’t be sold out, AFC

Mike Bullen
Mike Bullen
1 year ago

Price on a 308 lower

willy d
willy d
1 year ago

The mfg’s are working on a supply and demand market now, they wait for enough orders to support the manufacture and cost, sometimes you just have to wait. I just went through it, I ordered a Heritage Rough Ryder in January 2018 it just came in October 2018, it was not a standard model as I wanted the adjustable sights along with the fiber-optic front sight so I ended up waiting for it, was I happy about the wait NO but I did get what I wanted, so case and point if you want something bad enough being patient and… Read more »

Brian Merriman
Brian Merriman
1 year ago

I tried to purchase a vr60 12-gauge at Dunham’s Sporting Goods last week they put me on a delay list the same thing happened when I bought my Remington 20 gauge why is this happening I’m an avid gun owner and I want to be able to protect my family as well as protect my 2nd Amendment right as well as exercise it what can I do to excel the process of delay purchasing a firearms will be looking for comment any help will do too move this process in a more timely manner

James s
James s
1 year ago
Reply to  Brian Merriman

Hey your conceal carry license the u can buy a gun right there ..lot easier..

Grigori
Grigori
1 year ago
Reply to  James s

Huh??????

John Bailey
John Bailey
1 year ago
Reply to  Brian Merriman

Create a VAF (Voluntary Appeal File) by printing the form found on the website that’s on the Dunham’s delay form. You will also need an original fingerprint card available from the records department of your local sheriffs office. Just mail it in to the address that’s on the form. This file may not help immediately but it may clear up any mix ups between yourself and someone with your name or a similar social security number.

Cam
Cam
1 year ago
Reply to  Brian Merriman

Its not the store delaying you. Its NICS (National Instant Criminal Background Check System) that tells the salesman running your background check either Proceed, Delay, or Denial. The store or sales person has not effect on that answer if everything was correctly entered. File the appeal as someone else stated. That will give you more answers as to why your gettimg that delay.